Product Type: Garnier Eye Care
Newest Review: ... worse due to the dry matt layer of concealer this product leaves. If I could make suggestions to Garnier, I'd advise them to lower the p... more
Member Name: Lollipop_94
Garnier Youthful Radiance Tint Eye Roll On
Advantages: A good idea, thin/light product
Disadvantages: the annoying coldness, doesn't work.
I bought this for about £8.
It claims to prevent: dark circles, bags and tired eyes- with it also being tinted, helping to cover up those dark eyes too.
I have huge dark circles under my eyes (it runs in my family) and i have always been fed up of trying every different concealer in order to try and cover them up.
I came across this product and was probably drawn in by associating the word 'caffeine' with having energy and being more awake, hoping that it would rub off on to my eyes- literally.
I must say, the actual texture of the product does feel great- it's like a very thin concealer, and you can just tell that there is no way that it can become cakey.
However, i do hate how cold it is when rolling it under my eyes- perhaps being so cold is their idea of how to wake up the eyes, like a cold shower in the morning (slight exaggeration, but still...)
So i usually apply it before my foundation so that it touches my dark circles rather than touching foundation on top of my dark circles.
However, i only have to do one sweep across each dark circle for there to be a great amount of product rolled on to my eye; i'm quite apprehensive as to whether this is a good thing or not, perhaps the more the better? But even so, i always have to dab a tissue to take away some of the product as it is a bit too much!
With all this in mind, I have not noticed a difference to my dark circles; it does not cover them (in fact barely at all); and the cold application still annoys me every morning-ugh!
Summary: Not happening.
More reviews in the field of Eye Care
- keeping it nice and simple
- An Eye-Wateringly Bad Product
- Simply....not the best
- An Expensive Gamble
- It didn't say "glitter"!
- Garnier Eye Roll On
- Messy 'gel' eye make up remover!
- Battle the signs of ageing - Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized ...
- Do not use in the bath or shower!
- Eye found this effective, but far too pricey
- Dr. Organic Aloe Vera Eye Gel
- Guerlain Abeille Royale Eye Set
- Boots Vitamin E SPF15 Eye Cream
- Lloyds Pharmacy Your Organics Eye & Lip Lift
- Anatomicals Regenerating Eye Cream
- Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex
- Guerlain Super Aqua Full Eye Set
- Shiseido Future Solution LX Eye & Lip Regenerating Kit
- Superdrug Natural High Brightening Eye Cream
- The Body Shop Elderflower Cooling Eye Gel