Product Type: Nivea Eye Care
Newest Review: ... the tub, the product was initially sealed with a layer of metal foil with the Nivea logo printed on it. I have never fully removed this ... more
disappointing, false claims
Nivea Visage Anti Shadow Eye Cream
Member Name: audio99
Nivea Visage Anti Shadow Eye Cream
Disadvantages: does not work
I came across this eye cream as I suffer from bad bags and dark circles (mostly due to lack of sleep!!) and did not want to spend a lot of money, lets face it skincare products are expensive and you have to buy so many different brands before finding the right one. At £5.99 I thought it was a reasonable price and felt that it fitted my problems well 'anti shadow eye cream'. Another reason why I chose this is because a lot of eye creams tend to be anti-ageing and I am in my 20's and do not want to start using anti ageing products until I am older but this did not say it was anti ageing. Anyway, I go home and try it, the next morning I didn't notice anything...in fact I think I looked more tired! Nevertheless, I continued using this product twice a day for well over a month as it's unreasonable for me to expect an overnight transformation. I can honestly say that it has made absolutely no difference to the bags under my eyes, the dark circles an the general condition of my skin. It is really disappointing that ok if it does not get rid of the bags and dark circles, at least my skin will be soft? NOPE!
So you pay £5.99 for a 15ml round glass tub. The packaging itself is quite misleading as you get the impression of something wonderful in this tub with its name being 'antishadow eye cream' when really its a load of rubbish. The cream itself does not have a particular smell to it, neither pleasant nor unpleasant. The cream is white and of medium consistency. You use your ring finger to take some of the cream and gently use it around the eye area. It does stay quite well under eye make up and does not interfere with eye make up application. As you only need to use a small amount, the tub itself will last you a long time unless you are like me and throw it away. Personally, I do not recommend this product and would like to warn you not to become sucked in by their claims. It does NOT get rid of dark circles/shadows, it does NOT do anything to eye bags and it does NOT even improve the condition of the skin around the eyes. They also say that 'make-up your eyes with the instant sensation of freshness' .... yeah you've guessed it..... it does NOT give you an instant sensation of freshness
Summary: useless, do not waste your money
More reviews in the field of Eye Care
- Eye care
- Great Little Jar of Eye Magic!
- Eye don't think it is worth the money
- Eye don't think much of this one!
- Lines and circles go away.........................
- Clinique all about eyes - see the difference!
- Look Wide Awake.. Even when you don't feel it!!
- No 7 eye make-up remover: The good and the bad
- an eye opener!
- Tired Sensitive Eyes on a budget Give it a Try
- Lid care Sterile Wipes
- Ahava Time to Revitalize Extreme Firming Eye Cream
- La Roche Posay Physiological Eye Makeup Remover
- Klorane Soothing Eye Make Up Remover Wipes
- Ahava Time To Hydrate Gentle Eye Cream
- Vichy Purete Thermale Soothing Eye Make up Remover Sensitive Eyes
- Garnier UltraLift Complete Beauty Eye Cream
- Flower Power Hazel Eye Mask
- Elave Age Delay Eye Contour Concentrate
- Barefoot Botanicals Rosa Fina Revelstion Intensive Eye Serum