Product Type: Pure Eye Care
Newest Review: ... store, I spotted the Pure: Cucumber Eye Roll On Serum for the bargain price of 99p. At first I was sceptical, but then I thought I migh... more
Pure Eye Roll On: Cheap and effective!
Pure Eye Roll On
Member Name: dalbx
Pure Eye Roll On
Advantages: Eyes look more awake, smells nice, great price.
Disadvantages: Doesn't remove all signs of bags.
I suffer from quite bad bags, due to having an over-active thyroid giving me insomnia. On a little trip to Home Bargains browsing through the beauty section, I came across this little beauty. I have used various brands of eye creams, most of them achieving wonderful results, but also over time burning a whole in my pocket.
-- Price and Availability --
This can be found in Home bargains for a wonderful £1 and can also be found in various online stores at around £2.50. The price is very reasonable, even if you don't find the product does much for you at least you never spent a ridiculous amount of money.
-- Appearance --
The long thin plastic, white tube comes in a little green cardboard box with various information on the front. Also the packaging is very simplex, it is also quite eye catching. The roll on itself has a green plastic cap, keeping the roll on secure and preventing leakages. On the box it contains information such as the name of the product, the ingredients and what the product is for.
-- Application --
This is very easy to apply, I like to apply this morning and night after cleansing my face and before applying my moisturiser.
-- My experience --
I have tried many eye creams and roll on all producing similar results but all with a fairly expensive price tag. Seeing as this was only a £1, it was worth giving it a shot. I really like this product, as it made my eyes feel cool, tingly and refreshed. It made my eyes look more awake and it smells quite nice too, the very faint scent of cucumbers which is nice and refreshing. All though this hasn't cleared all signs of my under eye bags, it has made some improvement and made me feel more awake. As it was only a £1 I think the results are brilliant.
I haven't had really any problems with this product, it does tend to dry underneath your eyes out so if you do make-up after using I do recommend applying your moisturiser after using this rather than before. I have had this for a fair few months now and safe to say there is still plenty left.
Overall this product is good and not too bad quality, it may not be the best I've used. But for the price, it's definitely good. I will use this more often in the future, but I will also be sticking to my more expensive brands when I feel my eyes need more of a wakeup than this can provide.
Summary: Great product for the price, will use again in the future.
More reviews in the field of Eye Care
- Not as good as the other products in the range
- Nivea Visage Eye Make up remover - maybe a bit too gentle on your make up
- Soap and Glory Supereyes moisturising eye gel - the burning is good right?
- An Expensive Secret
- A Simple great eye makeup remover
- A little weapon against wrinkles
- Cooling cucumber
- Garnier Eye Roll On
- Battle the signs of ageing - Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized ...
- Do not use in the bath or shower!
- Lid care Sterile Wipes
- PureDerm Eye Puffiness Minimizing Patches Ginkgo
- Skin Benefits Green Tea Eye Pads
- Vichy Neovadiol Lip & Eye Contour
- PureDerm Dark Circle Reducer Eye Patches Sunflower
- NPW Revitalising Eye Pads with Wild Rose
- Flower Power Hazel Eye Mask
- Elave Age Delay Eye Contour Concentrate
- Barefoot Botanicals Rosa Fina Revelstion Intensive Eye Serum
- Earth Essentials Active Age Defense Eye Cream