Product Type: Disney Fancy Dress
Newest Review: ... really good sheen to it, which suggests a lot of hairspray has been used for the look. You will be ready to take centre stage and will loo... more
Black Elvis Wig
Member Name: benlepensive
Black Elvis Wig
Advantages: good shape
Disadvantages: can get hot
My friend has one one of these, he doesnt' wear it all the time, just for fancy dress purposes and for times when he wants to impress people. A wig can provide hours of amusement, not just for parties but in your own spare time too.
This Elvis wig has been fashioned from a glossy hair substance and looks like the real deal. There is a really good sheen to it, which suggests a lot of hairspray has been used for the look. You will be ready to take centre stage and will look splendid under spotlights. The gloss is impressive, but equally as impressive is the shape of the wig, which has tremendous volume and body. It looks like hours have been spent moulding it into the beehive sort of style. The style is fixed and rigid which means you can dance all night without it sliding out of place. There is a little more movement around the sideboards, so you can bend them to cover your own side bits. I think with some paste you could probably push them into the cheekbones more too, which could be handy to disguise bad skin.
With a generous stretch on it, the wig should suit most adult heads and there is a fine hair coverage to it. Of course, you don't have to just use it to be Elvis. Filmmakers might like to consider using it has a generic hair wig for a seventies look, or maybe as stunt cat, just attach a tail on it and you could have a fake pet!
Priced at about twelve pounds, this product should give you a few wears. On the downside, your head might get a bit hot and itchy, that was the only thing I noticed when I tried it on. That aside, a fun novelty item for parties.
Thank you very much (for reading.)
More reviews in the field of Fancy Dress
- Patriot Paintball Pistol
- Tellatales puppet theatre and shop-hours of endless imaginative fun.
- Thank goodness the hammer is not included.....
- Anyone for tea?
- Every little girl wants to be a princess!
- So much fun to be had with a helmet
- Let the Party start
- Perfect first jewellery set
- Our 'Brave' obsession continues
- Coffee anyone?
- Rubies Es 5 to 6 years Small
- Rubies Es - 7-9 years Medium
- Rubbies France 5 to 6 years Small
- Toys of Wood Oxford Fancy Dressing up Doctor Costume
- Adventure Time Finn Sword
- ELC Toaster
- Marks & Spencer Shopping Till Set
- Widman 'Heidi' Fancy Dress Costume
- Funny Fashion German Man Lederhosen Costume
- Disney Toy Story Jessie Costume