Product Type: ELC Fancy Dress
Newest Review: ... positions like real shopping baskets occasionaly do. We have four of these ELC Shopping Baskets in our shop and they can all fit into ... more
For my little shopaholic
ELC Shopping Basket
Member Name: emmad5689
ELC Shopping Basket
Advantages: Strong, encourages imaginative play, great price
My youngest daughter really loves make believe play, coming up to her second birthday we went through her older sisters old toys to find things she would like to play with and came across a till. We decided to buy her some accessories to go with the till and so we bought her the Early Learning Centre shopping basket.
The basket comes from The Early Learning Centre and it costs us £4 which I think is a great price as she has already had lots of fun playing with it and that's in less than 2 months.
The basket comes in two different colour combinations, there is a red basket with a blue handle and a pink basket with a pink handle on it. With the basket being for a girl we typically went for the pink basket.
The basket is made out of sturdy plastic and is apparently suitable from age 3 and up if you pay attention to The Early Learning centre guide but my daughter plays with this toy with no problem and there are no small pieces to be concerned about.
The basket is just like a real shopping basket, it has a rectangular base and the sides have small holes in them and they taper out a little towards the top of the basket. All the edges are rounded so safe for littler ones and then there is a squared handle in the middle of the basket which is hinged so can move to either side of the basket.
My daughter loves playing shops with her basket, we bought her some pretend food to go with it and she loves carrying the food around and then pretending to feed her dolls with it. Sometimes she takes the shopping out of the basket and puts the baby in the basket and rocks her to sleep which I think is really sweet.
The basket is a really basis toy but it has provided my daughter with hours of fun, it is sturdy and has taken the bashing about that my daughter has given it without so much as a scratch. I would recommend this basket it is well worth the £4 it costs.
Summary: A great toy at a great price
More reviews in the field of Fancy Dress
- A smaller version of Hetty
- Supermarket Sweep
- Are you prepared for a zombie apocalypse?
- Wizard Of Oz, Dorothy fancy dress costume
- Eat the toast....Or you'll be sorry! BWahahahahahahahaha
- A let down from Worlds Apart
- Wonderful costume or pyjamas
- Be just like Mario
- Oh dear - the men in white coats have arrived....
- Pretty as a Princess
- Disney Princess Sleeping Beauty Dress Up Outfit
- Build-a-Bear Batman Costume
- Wicked Costumes Tinkerbell Neverland Fairy Girls
- Disney Pixar Monsters Inc. Sully Dress-Up Costume
- Smiffys 40's School Boy Costume
- Smiffy's Fever Mini Top Hat Headband
- Silly Billyz Sillybillyz Bib with Sleeves 12 - 36 Months
- Little-miss-naughty-pants Ladies Sailor Fancy Dress Outfit
- Rubies Es - 5 6 Small