Welcome! Log in or Register

Asda George Betty Boop Flirt Briefs

  • image
2 Reviews

Brand: Asda / Type: Underpants / Clothing Class: Underwear

  • Write a review >
    How do you rate the product overall? Rate it out of five by clicking on one of the hearts.
    What are the advantages and disadvantages? Use up to 10 bullet points.
    Write your reviews in your own words. 250 to 500 words
    Number of words:
    Write a concise and readable conclusion. The conclusion is also the title of the review.
    Number of words:
    Write your email adress here Write your email adress

    Your dooyooMiles Miles

    2 Reviews
    Sort by:
    • More +
      06.06.2011 07:43
      Very helpful
      (Rating)
      5 Comments

      Advantages

      Disadvantages

      Girly Knickers

      Another of my 50p Asda bargain bucket finds! Priced originally at £3.50, it was a definate bargain.

      These knickers are classed as shorts, but are essentially briefs. They're comfy and soft, due to been 95% cotton. The rest of the knicker is made up of 5% elastane, allowing it to adjust to my shape. The waistline is also elasticated which adds comfort.

      I love these pants as they're really girly. The background is a flamingo pink, with darker shades of small pink writing reading 'betty' and 'love,' and pictures of hearts and lips. There is a picture of Betty Boop on the front in her little black dress. On the left hand side it reads 'Betty', in black writing, and on the right side it reads 'Boop', again in black writing.

      The back of the shorts say Flirty and Fabulous, which are various colours; pink, white and black, with 3 white love hearts.

      The waistband is black with Betty Boop written continuously around it spaced by a little clear plastic diamante.

      Again, i wouldn't pay full price, however i do think the george short-pants are lovely quality and each design is very cute and girly.

      These betty boop knickers are my favourite out of the lot as the shades of pink look lovely.

      The knickers are machine washable and i've washed them countless times. They haven't shrunk, bobbled, lost shape or faded and are still great quality.

      As they're in the style of shorts i often wear mine with just a t shirt to bed and they look fine.

      If you're after a pair of long lasting, comfy, girly knickers then these are for you! Available in sizes 8-20 and they're very true to size; mine are size 8 and fit like a glove.

      Comments

      Login or register to add comments
      • More +
        19.01.2011 20:46
        Very helpful
        (Rating)
        6 Comments

        Advantages

        Disadvantages

        Great briefs worth every penny!

        For Christmas I was really pleased that my parents bought me some new pants. Its a bit of a tradition for my mum to bulk buy me pants yearly as I really like to collect them and in my opinion you simply can never own too many lol. I love Betty Boop too, collect lots of things with her on so when I opened up my parcel to discover these I was really pleased to say the least!

        These come in sizes 8-20 and I'm a size 10 and would say that these are very true to size as I am a perfect size 10 and these are quite stretchy and roomy.

        Made from 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane, exclusive of trimmings, these are soft and extremely well made indeed. They are a full brief with a picture of Betty herself doing a little kick and the words Betty Boop on them in big letters. The main colour of the briefs is like a raspberry pink with the words Betty and Love written all over them and little pictures of hearts and lips in a darker shade of pink. The waist band is slightly elasticated and is a black in colour and very comfortable with in pink lettering Betty Boop written all round the top and each time it is written the words get spaced by a clear, small and round diamante which is very well attatched to the briefs. On the back of the briefs and in entwined colours of pink white and black the words Flirty and Fabulous are printed on with three small white love hearts.

        As I touched on previously these are really well made and fully machine washable and able to be tumble dried (only on a low heat if tumble drying of course because of the transfers) and cos they stretch when I put them on I really don't need to iron them at all so I don't! Double stitched in places the leg holes are a great size and there is a small black gussett area inside the briefs too.

        These are really nice Betty briefs and at £3.50 a pair, in my opinion they offer great value for money and no matter how much I wash and wear them they haven't faded, shrunk at all or anything else!

        Only available in Asda stores.

        Comments

        Login or register to add comments