Asda George Elmo Shorts Reviews
Product Type: Asda Clothing
Newest Review: ... them knickers as that's what they are. Some people would probably liken them to girl boxers. The knickers are really good ... more
Customer Asda George Elmo Shorts Reviews (3)
by daisylee3 - written on 06/06/11
Like my asda daisy duck shorts, i picked these up in my local asda's bargain bin reduced to just 50p from the original £3.50 price tag which i doubt i'd of paid if i'm honest. Total bargain and they're adorable! They're short type briefs, but it's easier to just call them knickers as that's what they are. Some people would probably liken them to girl boxers. The knickers are really good quality; 95% cotton, making them soft to the touch and they're nice and warm. They're also stretchy and adjust to my body shape well as the rest of them is made up of 5% elastane. The design is gorgeous, the background of the knickers is grey with small ... Read the complete review
by - written on 03/02/11 (Very useful, 133 readings)
Every Christmas my mum buys me pants and socks and she usually manages to choose funky pairs that I love. This Christmas I was thrilled to bits to open a pair of Elmo shorts! I really love everything Elmo and this pair of pants was probably the best pair I have ever received. The Elmo pants come from George at Asda and cost £3.50 per pair and are classed as shorts rather than knickers. From the front the pants do look like a pair of shorts, however at the back they are more like a standard pair of pants. The shorts are grey and the background design is what I would describe as a comic print, being that of small squares each featuring Elmo. The waistband of ... Read the complete review
by - written on 21/01/11 (Very useful, 43 readings)
Every Christmas my Mother buys me pants. Nothing fancy just what she thinks of as sensible....most year I get Sloggis I never wear but never tell her I don't and just bite my lip! However this year I was pleased to be given a batch of pants from Asda from her that I'm all too happy to wear! These shorts retail at £3.50 a pair and can be found either instore or on www.asdadirect.com and they come in sizes 8-20. I am a size 10 and not only do these fit generously and comfortably but they have plenty of 'give' in them so for bloated days these are ideal! Made from 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane, (exclusive of trimmings) these are soft and have a sort of ... Read the complete review
Products Similar to Asda George Elmo Shorts
School Unisex Polo Shirt - Wash well, cheap to buy, long lasting. The green shirts are an online exclusive only.
Asda George Minnie Mouse Shorts - Nice looking, bright pants, roomy and easy to care for None at all, these are a great true to size pair of pants
Asda George Daisy Duck Shorts - Quality, Cute Not That Cheap
Asda George Little Miss Fun Shorts - Comfy, stretching, unusual looking pants None I have discovered
Asda Michelle For George Moulin Rouge Thong - Pretty, comfortable and easy to care for Pricey for one thong from a store such as Asda
Asda Michelle For George Spell Bound Thong - Nice looking, matching underwear items are available, don't fade over time None I can think of
|More products in Clothing|
All these and are taken from reviews of the dooyooCommunity.
|H&M Leopard Print Leggings|
Good value and look nice
Not as on trend anymore
|Crew Clothing Ginger Lilly T-shirt|
Pricey for what it is
|Savoir Confident Curves Control Dress|
Everything, this is one classy easy to wear dress that doesn't stop our air supply!
|Intimates Essentials Thermal Vests|
Comfortable. Warm. Light weight. Washes well. Breathable material.
Costs slightly more. Unsexy.
|Intimates Essentials Thermal Leggings|
None at all
|Intimates Essentials Thermal Short Sleeve Top|
None at all, I think these are brill!
|Intimates Essentials Thermal Long Sleeve Tops|
Selling out of certain sizes fast!
|Knitted Lurex Cardigan|
Gorgeous, versatile, lightweight
Price, not very warm