“ Type: Gloves „
I have no complaints about these gloves - I've been wearing them (the black ones) most days over the winter. At the time I bought them (early Autumn 2008) there was nothing like them on the market that I could see. My problem with gloves had been the gap betwen the glove and sleeve, of course elbow-length gloves are the answer, so obvious and such a long time coming. The gap often let in cold wind and defeated the purpose of the gloves.
These elbow-length gloves are misleading though, they're more 'mid-forearm gloves'.
I wear them scrunched down over my wrist where the excess material keeps me cosy and warm. Now there are a plethora of similar gloves on the market.
These Laura Clement gloves were exceptional when I bought them because of:
1) The price - they were under £15
2) The leather was smooth, soft, light, thin and hardy-enough for everyday wear
3) Lovely lining, super soft and breathable - DO NOT leave my hands sweaty and smelly
4) Simple, stylish and easy-to-match my Autumn/Winter wardrobe
5) They're for when you're out-and-about in the Winter in the city: cold, but not extreme e.g. -5 degrees.
5) No complaints - the sort of item you want to put your name all over to make sure no one steals it.
They're still great and I still don't have any complaints, but I have had to put some cream on them to maintain and protect the leather... and they're still in great condition. I love wearing them
Fully lined leather gloves with natural silk to protect your hands from the cold.