Product Type: New Look Jeans LEvi s
Newest Review: ... that I picked up. The 'body' tops have been on trend now for a long time and they don't look like budging from the rails any time soon. T... more
New Look body suit
New Look Bodysuit
Member Name: coventry123
New Look Bodysuit
Advantages: Flattering, fits well
Disadvantages: Hard to fasten
New Look is one of my all time favourite fashion retailers as they stock the latest trends at affordable prices which in this day in age is absolutely essential. There seems to be a New Look now on every high street making it not only cheap but accessible, too. Not surprisingly then most of my essential items are also purchased from New Look. For Christmas 2011 I was treated to an all-expenses paid shopping trip to London and the New Look bodysuit it one of the items that I picked up.
The 'body' tops have been on trend now for a long time and they don't look like budging from the rails any time soon. The style of the body top can be described as a baby-gro type style whereby the top closes between the legs just like the baby gro or a babys vest which might sound quite strange but it has big advantages (as well as disadvantages which shall be elaborated on later...) I purchased the top in black as I thought that black would go well with most of the other pieces in my wardrobe but other colours were available at the time.
The top has a scoop neck which is flattering without being revealing meaning it can be worn both day and night. The back of the top is also scooped which shows off your back so looks sexy and formal. The sleeves are three quarter which keeps me warm when I hit the pubs and clubs in winter. I picked the top up in a size 6 and it is very fitting and very tight which it is supposed to be as it is bodycon style. The fastner is 3 little prestuds which are quite hard to fasten in all honesty as the style of the top is so tight.
Now for the advantages of this type of top, well, it keeps the top tucked into whatever bottoms that you are wearing and therefore is rigid in its bodycon style as it douches 'rouche' up or become untucked. However, going to the toilet can become a challenge and more often than not I cant be bothered to fasten the top up again so instead I just tuck the tab into my skirt/trousers/shorts etc.
The price of this top was £7.99 which I think is a great price as I have got so much wear out of this top given its versatility and simple style and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to a friend.
Summary: New Look body suit
More reviews in the field of Clothing
- Keep your feet warm even in this cold weather!
- A great casual jacket; yet it looks smart too!!
- Not sexy....but who cares!?
- Long Sleeve Ribbed Cardigan
- Topshop Bound Seam Duffle Coat
- Mismatched pattern
- New Look Super Skinny Jeans
- Feeling confident enough to wear a mini?
- Nice but not as good as Topshop!
- Bras for Big and Small (Breasts and Budgets!)
- Charnos Sienna full cup Bra with side support
- Chantelle C chic sexy Brazilian brief
- Chantelle C Chic Brazilian Brief
- Chantelle Bastille Brazillian brief
- Chantelle Bastille 3 part uw Bra
- Elle Macpherson Intimates Palm tree breeze thong
- Elle Macpherson Intimates Picturesque contour Bra
- Elle Macpherson Intimates Papier thong
- Elle Macpherson Intimates Papier contour balconnet Bra
- Elle Macpherson Intimates Papier bikini