Newest Review: ... after a machine wash. Personally I would never buy any other sports wear than Nike because it is good quality for your money and last l... more
Disregard the health of your feet wear NIKE
Member Name: meself
Advantages: Looked Good
Disadvantages: Very poor quality, very uncomfortable.
I bought a pair of NIKE court traditions, thought they looked well made, was pleased with the price at only £35 i usually pay a bit more for most of my shoes an trainers. I wore them to work which is a sedentry job cab controller. After a few hours my heals started to burn but the only walking i had done was get up and make myself coffee you'd expect a trainer to be able to stay comfortable after that much exercise ! Well no my usually agile feet after five and a half hours wear were bleeding. I couldn't even force myself to walk to the chemist for help. I had to phone my mum and ask her to bring me a change of shoes... Thank GOD for my kickers...
Summary: How damaging poor quality trainers are.
More reviews in the field of Clothing
- Ironing, not just boring housework
- Put skiing in the shades
- Lovely Swedish clothing, accessories and home wares
- A good investment, unless you buy from the 2006 lightweight range.
- if there are no normal pants left in the whole world!
- These slipper socks are too slippery
- Quite warm, very durable, possibly a bit too popular!
- La Senza who? Ultimate bras!
- Topshop Moto High Waisted Shorts
- A Beautiful Basic!
- David & Goliath I Heart Nerds Lanyard
- Miss Selfridge Nude Double Zip Clutch
- H&M Black Sequin Sleeve Dress
- Forever 21 Striped Ribbed Knit Cardigan
- Parisian Black Studded Crop Jumper
- F&F True Leggings
- One-wear Disposable Men's Briefs
- Star Styles Hareem Pants
- Love Label Side Lattice Leggings
- Ann Summers Cami