Newest Review: ... after a machine wash. Personally I would never buy any other sports wear than Nike because it is good quality for your money and last l... more
Nike... is so good!
Date: 01/11/01, updated on 01/11/01 (505 review reads)
I bought for the first time the nike shoes at 12 years old.
I feel in love with those shoes. I remember that they was called "Nike Pump". I used them for about 2 years, then I bought another pair of nike shoes.
Their price was quite high with respects to the shoes of the other brands, like adidas or puma. The shoes I preferred and I still prefer, are the shoes with "AIR" because I think that besides to be confortable these shoes are aesthetically beautiful.
Now, I still use Nike shoes and Nike clothes too.
Nike shoes are a product that I recommend for who it is standing many hours and who does any tipe of sports.
The shoes are available in many colours and you can choose the pair that you like. The shoes produced in the last few years are wonderful for their form, colour, and above they do not create any comfort problem and they're absolutely indestructible!
Besides the shoes, Nike produce a great deal of garments as top, short trousers, socks. All strictly signed "Nike".
The symbol "Nike" is very very pretty but I do not bear when it is too big in a dress, so I only buy clothes where the symbol is not very evident.
The quality is excellent in all the Nike's products and I really hope that they will keep on producing these clothes for a long time. The only bad thing is the price, which is a bit expensive expecially in the shoes.
More reviews in the field of Clothing
- Tips on bargain hunting in the Gap
- Diesel is the BEST
- Ripped off or really worth it?
- The Gap...is something missing?
- I love my wedding dress!
- The most amazing jeans....
- Casual Volcom Shirt that's smart enough for the office
- Mismatched pattern
- Stand Out From the Crowd
- Nice but not as good as Topshop!
- Lyle & Scott Fine Stripe Polo-Shirt
- Asda George Chunky Knit Lurex Cardigan
- Asda George Knitted Socks
- Asda - George Floral Satin Nightdress
- New Look Leather Waistband Skater Skirt
- H&M Leopard Print Coat
- Moda Printed Jersey Top
- MAMA Top
- Sainsburys Tu Scotty Dog Pyjamas
- Dorothy Perkins Dark Wash Flare Jeans