Product Type: Sloggi Jeans LEvi s
Newest Review: ... new and un-worn after many washes. Generally the styling is very simple with Sloggi knickers but this is fine with me for everyday wea... more
Bridget Jones should have had these!
Member Name: bungle82
Advantages: Good quality
Disadvantages: Fairly pricey
Now i'm quite a traditionalist when it comes to knickers - I don't have a knicker drawer overflowing with beautiful colours. I like big knickers that keep your belly in check and are comfy, and I like black knickers. In short I like black sloggi maxi knickers!
The best thing about sloggis are they retain their shape and "wash up nice" (Oh my God - i'm turning into my mum!). They're also incredibly comfortable to wear to the point that you can't actually feel them!
Made from a high cotton content with just a smidge of elastane they're very soft and each pair has the little sloggi cotton tag to the front right.
They also can't be seen under your clothes and they make sure you have a good shape.
They're a bit pricier than some knickers but i've discovered in the past that buying cheap high street knickers is a false economy as you end up having to replace them really quickly!
So, for comfy pants sloggi is the clear winner. Get loads of them and never suffer from uncomfy pants syndrome ever again! ;-)
Summary: Great knickers!
More reviews in the field of Clothing
- Ann Summers Ribbon Slot Hold Ups
- Great gear for not so grotty yachties.
- Rock solid support
- leg-tastic all year round
- A stunning accessory that can re-vamp your wardrobe
- Lovely Longer Leggings..!
- Almost 'Wonder'ful.
- A bargain pair of leggings and great quality
- Soft & Cosy for Chilly Winter Nights
- Spiderman Hoodie
- Linea by Maidenform Custom lift strapless Bra
- Linea by Maidenform Dream bandeau Bra
- Linea by Maidenform Dream bikini
- Linea by Maidenform Dream boy short
- Linea by Maidenform Custom lift demi Bra
- Linea Zig zag dress coat
- Awear Diamonte pocket camo
- Alexon Loose knitted cover up
- Dash Navy interlock gilet
- Awear Jersey Jacket