Newest Review: ... however, not everywhere. Topshop has generally been a bit more on the expensive side I feel, however, again over recent years I do feel... more
Fantastic cheap fashion
Member Name: ziggle
Date: 16/06/00, updated on 16/06/00 (295 review reads)
Advantages: Great fashion, great prices
Disadvantages: small sizes
There are two things I love about Top Shop - it always has the latest catwalk looks faster than any other high street chain and it's cheap!
Whatever the latest look, you can usually find it in top shop a few weeks after you've seen it in the glossy magazines.
They also do really great value basics (jeans - £28, fitted jersey tops - £12)
At the moment, they also have great skinny belts (£5), aviator shades (£12) and groovy t-shirts (£12-16)
The clothes don't tend to last that well, but at those prices, who cares.
The only other major problem is that their clothes do tend to be designed for slim people and they do very little over a size 12/14.
- Lejaby Belle homme cercle 3t Bra
- Lejaby Belle homme balconnet mousse 3t Bra
- L'agent by Agent Provocateur Rosalyn thong
- L'agent by Agent Provocateur Rosalyn suspender
- L'agent by Agent Provocateur Rosalyn quarter cup Bra
- Damsel in a Dress Amber noir Jacket
- Damsel in a Dress Bergamot Jacket
- Damsel in a Dress Mimosa Jacket
- French Connection Smart catch trench coat
- Mint Velvet Grey faux fur gilet