Newest Review: ... however, not everywhere. Topshop has generally been a bit more on the expensive side I feel, however, again over recent years I do feel... more
Fantastic cheap fashion
Member Name: ziggle
Date: 16/06/00, updated on 16/06/00 (295 review reads)
Advantages: Great fashion, great prices
Disadvantages: small sizes
There are two things I love about Top Shop - it always has the latest catwalk looks faster than any other high street chain and it's cheap!
Whatever the latest look, you can usually find it in top shop a few weeks after you've seen it in the glossy magazines.
They also do really great value basics (jeans - £28, fitted jersey tops - £12)
At the moment, they also have great skinny belts (£5), aviator shades (£12) and groovy t-shirts (£12-16)
The clothes don't tend to last that well, but at those prices, who cares.
The only other major problem is that their clothes do tend to be designed for slim people and they do very little over a size 12/14.
- Current / Elliott Pink Leopard Stiletto Skinny Jean
- Vero Moda Dress in Fruit Print Jersey Skater
- G21 Tropical Animal Print Dress
- New Look Shirred Bandeau Maxi Dress
- Marks and Spencers Crochet Floral Vest Top
- New Look Seamless Bandeau
- New Look Patterned Knit Jumper
- F&F Ribbed Vest Top
- Topshop Bandeau Tunic
- Asos Heart Jacquard Cropped Jumper