Newest Review: ... however, not everywhere. Topshop has generally been a bit more on the expensive side I feel, however, again over recent years I do feel... more
Fantastic cheap fashion
Member Name: ziggle
Date: 16/06/00, updated on 16/06/00 (295 review reads)
Advantages: Great fashion, great prices
Disadvantages: small sizes
There are two things I love about Top Shop - it always has the latest catwalk looks faster than any other high street chain and it's cheap!
Whatever the latest look, you can usually find it in top shop a few weeks after you've seen it in the glossy magazines.
They also do really great value basics (jeans - £28, fitted jersey tops - £12)
At the moment, they also have great skinny belts (£5), aviator shades (£12) and groovy t-shirts (£12-16)
The clothes don't tend to last that well, but at those prices, who cares.
The only other major problem is that their clothes do tend to be designed for slim people and they do very little over a size 12/14.
More reviews in the field of Clothing
- My perfect cardigan.... thanks Georgie!
- Peppa Pig Pink Tutu Dress @ George
- "Christmas wouldn't be christmas without Totes slipper socks"
- Dressing down
- H&M leopard print coat
- Great fitting New Look jeans
- H&M Bruce Springsteen top
- I won't be digging for fossils in these!
- Bright, soft and very appealing for kids.
- My Yumi Duffle Coat
- Forever 21 Floral Twisted Back Dress
- New Look V neck Cardigan
- Parisian White & Navy Stripe Twill Hotpant
- Dorothy Perkins Navy Butterfly Print Tunic
- Dorothy Perkins White Scallop Trim Cardi
- Aubade Evasion tropicale st tropez brief
- Aubade Conte russe plunge bra
- Aubade Conte russe half cup bra
- Aubade Evasion Tropical Plunge Bra
- Aubade Evasion Tropical Half Cup Bra