Newest Review: ... however, not everywhere. Topshop has generally been a bit more on the expensive side I feel, however, again over recent years I do feel... more
The Best Shop
Date: 27/02/01, updated on 27/02/01 (69 review reads)
Advantages: great clothes
TopShop has to be one of my favourite highstreet clothes shops in town. I don't know anyone that hates it. There are lots of branches around the country and they're always big atleast
They sell clothes, pyjamas, underwear and shoes. The footwear is great they sell their own shoes and Faith shoes which are my favourite. I don't thnik this shop is too expensive, the clothes start from about £5 for a top which isn't that much. Their clothes sizes are 8+ but they cater for petite people aswell. Their jewellery and pyjamas are really nice designs. TopShop do makeup and other accessories.
There isn't one girl I know that doesn't like it here, so go to your nearest store and see if you like anything.
If you ever pass TopShop at sale time that's great because they have a great sale not just £2 off but items at £5 from £20 which is what I call a sale.
- Hunter Single breasted waist tie pac a mac
- Barbour Ultra Lite Packaway
- Bench Retro cag Jacket
- Barbour Draycott
- Bench women's elliots light Jacket
- Elle Macpherson Intimates Dentelle d-g Bra (e+f)
- Elle Macpherson Intimates Dentelle culotte
- Elle Macpherson Intimates Dentelle contour Bra
- Elle Macpherson Intimates Dentelle cont Bra
- Elle Macpherson Intimates Dentelle brief