Newest Review: ... effectively than regular plasters and wound dressings by locking moisture in, they also speed up healing time. Compeed Blister Plasters... more
Best product for blisters!
Compeed Blister Plasters
Member Name: Chazza1984
Compeed Blister Plasters
Advantages: Work brilliantly, goes on like a second skin and stays stuck
Disadvantages: a little pricey
These blister plasters are absolute miracle workers!! I went travelling in Thailand not so long ago and ended up going on hikes in the forests in 40 degree heat for 6 hours a day. Just to top it all off i'd taken some trainers that i had ridculously failed to try on before starting my journey.....they ended up being too small and crushing my feet like an old chinese ritual. I was in absolute agony and had more blisters than i could count but had no choice but to keep on walking. These plasters were brilliant. When you get them out of the packet they almost look like clear cushioned pads, and basically thats what they are. They stick on like a second skin and do not move until you pull them off. They provide instant relief as they are slightly cushioned and they protect that area from being rubbed anymore. Im also somebody that loves to reguarly wear skyscraper heels, and they're great to use for any blisters i get from them. So they're not just for hikers or athletes. If i was going to pick a bad point i would say that they are quite pricey being around £6 in most chemists for only about 4 plasters or something. But if you're in pain, they are indispensable.
Summary: well worth every penny!
More reviews in the field of First Aid
- Finger Lookin' Good
- Savlon Antiseptic Wound Wash
- Plasters That Stay Stuck on!
- Versatile Addition To First Aid Kit
- Consumer, heal thyself.
- Anti-septic Spray... More Like Pro-spectic!
- Come and meet my Hello Kitty Plasters - all ages catered for - kiss the knee bet ...
- Asda Smart price Wash proof Plasters - For me there value by nature, value by pr ...
- Tesco Value Washproof Plasters - Great idea - they have different sized plasters
- A God send for grazes and superficial cuts.
- Co-operative Clear Waterproof Plasters
- PowerPlast Knee and Elbow Fabric Plasters
- Astroplast Micro Travel First Aid Kit
- Tesco Cohesive Bandage
- Safe and Sound Thumb Stalls
- Asda Fabric Plasters
- Mefix Self Adhesive Dressing
- Tesco Everyday Value Dressing Strip
- Deep Freeze Cold Patches
- Elastoplast Assorted Water Resistant Strips