Newest Review: ... on. You place the metallic pad on you belly then use the control panel to chose different modes and power levels. The pad sends electroni... more
Works but hurts
Member Name: benclark88
Advantages: Tomes your stomach
I spent under a fiver for this ab belt. It comes with a Velcro strap that attaches round your waste. The belt has The has a metallic pad that you use conductivity gel on. You place the metallic pad on you belly then use the control panel to chose different modes and power levels. The pad sends electronic pulses to your stomach muscle making them contract.
The belt itself is very light and looks very cheap (probably why it was less than a fiver). the Velcro straps are uncomfortable and cause me to itch. The pad itself is tiny. The picture they use is not a true representation of it's actual size. The pad itself is a bit scratchy and can make your belly feel a bit burnt if used for too long. Other belts are a lot more comfortable. As The belt is so small it can double up as a thigh or bicep toner.
As I paid so little I can't grumble to much and it does actually tone your stomach. However next time I would spend the extra pounds for more comfort.
Summary: It tones you up for very little money
More reviews in the field of Fitness
- Want abs get this!
- Is it too early in the year to start working on the beach bod?
- Great sports bottle. Ideal for exercise!
- The trampette than can do so much more
- The ideal running partner
- Bench it like Beckham
- Hold on to your exercise balls!
- Not a terrible shaker, but dont be fooled by the brand !
- Fun while you get Fit with Fitbit
- My hips don't lie
- Junso JS.206B Pedometer
- Oregon Scientific Coded Heart Rate Monitor
- Sportline 1010 Heart Rate Watch
- Pro Fitness Digital Pedometer
- Polar RS800CX Bike Heart Rate Monitor
- FitBit Flex
- Slendertone Flex Unisex Abdominal Toner
- Vibrapower Max
- Pro Power Multi-use Workout Bench and Fly
- Powertech Max 5500 Exercise Bike