Product Type: Kettler Fitness
Newest Review: ... of a piece of equipment like this does give a certain reassurance about its quality. Kettler is a highly regarded brand name when it c... more
Work That Chest
Kettler Push Up Bars
Member Name: paulm99
Kettler Push Up Bars
Advantages: Eases stress on wrists, anti-slip feet
Disadvantages: £15 to do press ups
I purchased my Kettler Push Up Bars for £14 online. I have not looked around to see if I could have got them cheaper but as always with the internet it is definitely worth doing so. The purpose of these bars is to provide a joint-gentle course of motion as well as offering you a larger range o movement during the exercise. They come with anti-slip feet meaning you can use them on any surface.
As with all exercise you always want to be trying to progress. Doing press-ups is no different. Once you find that you can perform tens and tens of them in one go you need to challenge yourself. This is the reason I bought these. They allow you to go deeper than you can normally just on the floor thus working your muscles harder.
You can decide what position is the best and most comfortable for yourself and because of the anti-slip feet they won't move once you start exercising. This is extremely useful if you are on a wood or slippery flooring. They are also relatively small so easy to carry around or transport in your car.
If you find press ups too easy or find that they create unwanted pain or stress on your wrists then these bars are very useful.
Summary: A good way to take the stress off your wrists and make press ups harder
More reviews in the field of Fitness
- Certainly usefull
- Best Way To Strengthen Your Wrists in Public
- Now You See It, Now It Looks A Bit Smaller
- It'll improve your confidence, won't fill you with it though...
- Ouch Master Pro!
- Arnie Here I Come
- Bench it like Beckham
- Shake, shake, shake, shake your shaker.
- Hold on to your exercise balls!
- The guns of Navarone!
- Everlast Extra Strength Hand Grips
- USN Shaker
- Kelly Holmes Pedometer and Pulse Watch
- Everlast Yoga Mat
- Fitbit One Wireless Fitness and Sleep Tracker
- Omron HJ152 Walking Style One Pedometer
- Rucanor Profi Aerobic Step
- Decathlon CW Kalenji 100 Heart Rate Monitor Watch
- Abs Master Ab Roller
- Life Fitness 95Si