Product Type: Integral Flash Drive
Newest Review: ... product there are three things I take into consideration, price, brand and design. Integral is a brand I am familiar with, and so this pro... more
Integral '360' Flash Drive 16GB
Integral Secure 360 16 GB
Member Name: danny691
Integral Secure 360 16 GB
Advantages: Large capacity, slick design, useful features.
Although I have owned a number of USB Memory Sticks in the past I always end up losing one from time to time. I still own a few, but one of my personal favourites is the Integral Secure 360 16GB USB Memory Stick. Priced at around £25 it certainly isn't cheap. In comparison to other brands it is towards the higher end of the range, but is it worth it?
The design is quite innovative, offering the user 'Secure Lock', meaning it can be secured in the closed position, protecting data and the USB connector in the process. The '360' refers to the fact that the stick rotates 360degrees on a fixed axis inside the casing. Overall the design is something I like and with this sort of product there are three things I take into consideration, price, brand and design. Integral is a brand I am familiar with, and so this product does tick all the right boxes for me.
The USB stick is compatible with the faster 2.0 USB ports. Data transfer is fast and painless, with a simple drag/drop procedure. I often transfer large quantities of data and with a capacity of 16GB there is plenty of room for a whole variety of files and such like. I back up music and data files regularly and this product is ideal for such a requirement.
Other than the 360degree rotating USB connector for secure storage you are also faced with the option to apply a unique user ID which allows for the device to be adapted for use on secure company networks. This isn't a feature I use personally, but it could be a consideration for some.
The pricepoint is obviously an issue, and it does make it less attractive to someone either price sensitive or baffled with digital media and therefore opting for a lesser (and cheaper) product. The ability to allow the data stick to be attached to a keychain is just another small design addition and the glossy finish and neat and compact design sold it to me.
Summary: Worth paying extra for the added security features.
More reviews in the field of Flash Drive
- A Slice Of Memory
- PLAY.com 8gb flash drive: Well if it has play.com written on it it must be diffe ...
- Unmatchable Speed and Storage for any need or profession!!
- A nice retractable and password protected USB stick
- The clue is in the name
- Not a Jelly car.
- Not the best USB flash drive from Kingston Technology
- Speedy pen drive
- Cheap Flash drive
- Store pictures, documents and even music and videos, without it affecting speed ...
- Hypertec USB 2.0 Slimline Hyperdrive Rugged 512 MB
- View Quest Intelligent Jewellery Che Vive 8 GB
- View Quest Intelligent Jewellery Charm 8 GB
- PNY Micro Hook AttachÚ 16 GB
- Kingston DataTraveler Workspace 128 GB
- Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 32 GB
- Hypertec USB 2.0 Slimline Hyperdrive Retractable Encryption 8 GB
- Corsair Flash Voyager Mini 16 GB
- Dane-Elec zLight Pen Drive No Limit 2 GB
- PNY Micro Attaché City Series 16 GB