* Prices may differ from that shown
Now if you live anywhere in London, you will appreciate that space is an issue, especially when it comes to the size of kitchens. There are loads of nifty kitchen gadgets out there I would LOVE to own but space is an issue. The Kenwood FP225 caught my eye because of the space saving design.
The Pro's :
- Space saving, the two containers are interchangeable.
- Easy to clean, in most cases a rinse directly afterwards would suffice.
- Liquidiser works perfectly when making soups.
- Ideal for trying out new kitchen equipment before spending a fortune on Kenwood's cream of the crop range.
- The base is sturdy, has suction pads to help it stabilise on the counter.
- The silver looks a bit cheap but you can not really moan for the price.
- The food processor bit should NOT be overloaded, I accidently killed the motor when I added too much broccoli stems at once to be grated. (Used the scraps for my backyard chickens).
- Like I said, the motor can not handle too much, so do not try to mix dough in it.
- The noise will scare the day lights out of you the first time you use it, so not recommended to use the machine whilst people are sleeping in the house / flat.
The Kenwood FP225 Multi Pro Compact Food Processor in Silver is sleek and space saving and comes with a liquidiser included / Its 750 watt power is great for small to medium households / Ultra space saving compact design Unique patented dual drive system Generous size 2.1litre capacity bowl 1.2 Litre capacity liquidiser Detachable blades for easy cleaning 2 Speeds plus a pulse button Full safety interlock prevents motor operating if lids are not correctly fitted Rubber feet for added stability and safety Integral cord storage / Short name: Kenwood FP225