Product Type: Magimix food processors
Newest Review: ... manual), such as making shakes with ice-cubes. For all the ice cubes to be chopped finely, you need to have the machine work for a long tim... more
good but not great
Author Name: mother
Advantages: cuts very nice julians
Disadvantages: described above
This is a good product for the average uses, but the 950 watts are not enough for the extreme uses (that are supposed to work, according to the manual), such as making shakes with ice-cubes. For all the ice cubes to be chopped finely, you need to have the machine work for a long time, but that warms up the whole drink. or, if you make a vegan milkshake, grinding nuts, the nut don't get completely smoothly pureed.
another disadvantage is that for using the small bowl, you need to put it is the two bigger bowls, and then you need to wash all three bowls. so each time you use the machine, you wash very many parts.
big other disadvantage is that, as described in another review, sometimes you plug in the cable and right away the thing is on and running. scary, especially when children are next to you.
this is a good appliance, but certainly not perfect.
Summary: good but not perfect
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Food Processor
- A Great Piece of Kitchen Kit but.....
- Does what it says on the box!
- Kenwood Multipro. Powerful machine, too many accessories.
- Ken wood be lost without this and so would I!
- Great for chopping up peanuts for the birds
- Need to Make a Quick Dinner?
- Blades are great but the motor isn't!
- Retro Food Processor looks great and performs even better...