Product Type: Moulinex food processors
Newest Review: ... jug to the floor. I bought it for nearly £50 but that was years ago, and I dont think they maufacture this model anymore but I have st... more
Moulinex Ovatio 3 Duo Press (AAT7R4)
Moulinex DFC7 Odacio 3
Member Name: aksram
Moulinex DFC7 Odacio 3
Advantages: lasts for years, good size bowls, dishwasher safe parts
I had Moulinex food processor for the past seven years. It is cream colour- and did look a bit outdated in my kitchen but still all the jobs a food processor could do. It was of good quality and even with our rough usage, it lasted for seven years. It broke because I accidently dropped the liquidiser jug to the floor. I bought it for nearly £50 but that was years ago, and I dont think they maufacture this model anymore but I have still seen some going on ebay.
It has a 3 Litre processor Bowl and a 1.5 Litre liquidiser jug. Both are made of plastic. The attachments include-
grating disc- small and large
disc for making french fries/chips
chopping blade made of stainless steel
I used it regularly to make salads and dough for breads and pizzas. I used the blender or liquidiser jug to make curries and blend soups. The machine was strong enough to handle the kneading. I never crushed ice so dont know if they are suitable for this function.
It has two speeds- 1 and 2 and a pulse funstion. It was knob style, so just turn the knob to the speed wanted.
It was easy to clean the bowls and all the attachments- they were all dishwasher safe. But since the machine itself is cream/light coloured, and if anything splashes on it, it would be difficult to get the mark off.
But overall, it was a great food processor and now that it is broke, I am struggling to find a replacement.
Summary: It is hard to find a food processor to replace this.
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Food Processor
- A useful little chopper!
- One of the more useful kitchen gadgets
- A high quality and brilliantly effective mixer.
- Good, but has aged badly
- Like a swiss army knife for blenders
- You can trust a Kenwood
- Wish I had one ages ago!
- Ken-wood, I certainly would!
- Like having a little kitchen slave!
- My best friend in the kitchen
- Kenwood KMX84 kMix Boutique
- Kenwood FP929 MultiPro
- Kenwood KMX97 kMix Boutique
- Kenwood KMX99 kMix Boutique
- Kenwood KM355 Nostalgia Classic Chef
- Morphy Richards 48401 240Watts Food Slicer Single button activation
- Morphy Richards 48562 400Watts Chopper 700ml Bowl Cream
- Kitchenaid 5KFPM775B Kitchen Aid Food Processor Touch Control Black
- Hotpoint FP1009AX0 1000Watts Multifunctional Food Processor 12-Attachments
- Swan SP10060N 150Watts Food Slicer Variable Slice Thickness