Product Type: KP Food
Newest Review: ... was a lot stronger that say skips for instance, and it tasted really good. Discos are renowned for their "Big Hittin Flava" o... more
~ The party animal of crisps ~
Member Name: Jadey-Jade
Advantages: Taste great ~ no bad bits
Disadvantages: Quite high calories for the bag size compared to other crisps
I love these crisps, they have a lot of flavour and are a very easy crisp to eat. I don't like it with the likes of Walkers sometimes when there is a lot of 'bad black bits' on the edges of the crisp; these however don't have that at all.
They are a round circle shape (unless they have broke in the bag and you've gor crumbs instead). Each 28g bag contains *146 calories, *0.3g sugars, *8.3g fat, *1.6g saturates, *0.6g salt. Made with 100% sunflower oil and contain no MSG
These are mainly available via a multipack and if on offer can be picked up for between £1-£1.59 for a pack of 6. My favourite flavour is the salt & vinegar and sometimes you are able to pick up multi-packs that just contain these; otherwise you have to get the packs which contain all the flavours. It's very rare I see these salt & vinegar ones available on their own to buy singally in a shop; so due to that I don't eat these all the time.
Summary: Overall a nice pack of crisps to have
More reviews in the field of Other Food
- NICE RICE UNCLE BEN !
- A British Classic
- Ahh! Bisto.....ahh! Very tasty.....
- If you love Marmite, I salute you. If not fair enough.
- Great for a healthy diet
- Anyone Want Blandness in the form of coleslaw with that ?
- SNAP ! CRACKLE ! POP !
- Peanut perfection - but not for those with wobbly teeth!
- Fray Bentos Just Chicken Pie
- Nuts about this?
- Bienmanger Paniers Garnis Tasty Trip In The North Of France
- Bienmanger Paniers Garnis The Italian Delicatessen Gift Box
- Bienmanger Paniers Garnis The Italian Gourmet Gift Hamper
- Bienmanger Paniers Garnis Sweet Britanny Gift Box
- Bienmanger Paniers Garnis Specialities
- Sainsburys Taste the Dfference Sultana Scones
- Weetabix Oatibix
- Hipp Organic Growing up Rusks
- Tesco Deep Filled Mince Pies