Product Type: Lees Food
Newest Review: ... a very nice change from having a biscuit of chocolate bar. I have nothing but praise for these Snowballs from Lee's and from me they rec... more
Member Name: KJunior
Advantages: Great taste, 6inpack, texture.
Disadvantages: None really, maybe fatty.
I am a stickler for treats, as people may know i am all for people having a treat now and again - it's good for you. And one thing that is really nice to buy in from time to time is Snowballs. I tend to go for Tesco Snowballs mostly but i did buy the Lees snowballs if i'm not mistaken i think they cost around 79p.
The package itself is really cute, there is a illustration of 2 penguins and a polar bear launching snow balls at one another. You have the 'Lees' logo in the top left and you can clearly see the 6 snowballs inside.
Inside, you have 6 gorgeous looking snowballs that are almost circular, a plastic case protecting them. Each one coated in coconut, I would say be careful when opening and taking one out as they have an habit and shedding millions of coconut bits at you. Inside the chocolate coated cake you have a thick white marash mellow it's, and the combination of the two is divine and makes a fabulous texture. My nephews love these, i always see them on plates at kid's birthday parties.
This is when your waist line takes a knock, per 100g you have 430 cals so not the best things to eat but hey, there's only 6 in a pack. When you put the cakes to your mouth and bite, the whole cake just melts into your Glucose, Chocolate Flavoured Coating, Whey Powder.
Thesemouth and it's gone before you know it anyway.
Some ingredients consist of :-
Mallow, Desiccated Coconut, Fat reduced Cocoa Powder, Rice Flour, Sugar,
These are suitable for Vegetarians. And also contains Milk, Soya & Egg.
I would recommend you try these out. They are utterly gorgeous. The taste of the light creamy centre, with the chocolate and coconut around make a great texture. You can never get enough of snowballs.
Summary: try out tese gorgeous cakes now,.
More reviews in the field of Other Food
- Mr Brains Scared Me For Years.
- HOW much potato?!
- Average taste, average price.
- Good attempt at a Greek masterpiece
- Lets spice things up a little
- Satisfying but healthy hot pot!
- (ASDA) Beans beans are good for your heart...
- Look At You Sitting On The Shelf, All Sweetness & Light
- Holland's Cheese and Onion Pies - Once Tried But That Was Enough
- Cheap & yummy
- Murakami 20 Ea. Konjac Vermicelli Bags
- Guayapi Tropical Organic Maca Powder
- Bien Manger Lose Weight
- Bien Manger Cook
- Bien Manger Agar Agar Kit Batch
- Coufidou Whole Pitted Dried Prunes
- Grandes Distilleries Peureux Griottines Cherries In Liqueur
- Grandes Distilleries Peureux Griottines
- Grandes Distilleries Peureux Cassis À La Crème De Cassis Peureux
- Grandes Distilleries Peureux Alcohol Speciality