Product Type: McVitie's Food
Newest Review: ... around 7 small round biscuits, they have tiny chocolate chips in the biscuit and the texture of them are nice and crunchy, they are a lov... more
McVitie's Mini Choc Chip Cookies - They Keep My Cookie Monsters Happy!
McVitie's Mini Cookies Choc Chip
Member Name: spidystrider
McVitie's Mini Cookies Choc Chip
Advantages: Fresh, tasty, good value
Disadvantages: Bag is small
It does sometimes feel, that I buy the same sweets and chocolate for my children, every week. They don't often complain, but sometimes say, it would be nice to have a change. I began searching Tesco online for some alternatives and McVitie's Mini Choc Chic Cookies, was one that I found.
McVitie's minis are exactly as they are described. They are miniature versions of their well known and very popular biscuits. My kids love both the choc chip cookies and the milk chocolate digestives. I will be reviewing the choc chip cookies this time.
I always buy McVitie's Mini Choc Chip Cookies in a multi-pack, which contain 6 bags. These bags are just the perfect size for a lunch box and make a tasty snack without being overly filling. I always find that they are great quality and every bag of cookies, tastes fresh and crunchy. They are a lovely golden colour and have a good amount of chocolate chips in them.
Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Palm), Sugar, Chocolate Chips (15%)[Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Natural Flavourings], Dried Whey, Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Salt, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Natural Flavourings.
They do contain milk, soya, gluten and may contain nuts, so not suitable if you have an allergy to any of these.
They do not contain artificial colours or flavours or hydrogenated vegetable oil.
*Nutritional Information per pack*
Calories - 123
Protein - 1.4g
Carbohydrates - 16.3g
of which saturates - 7.6g
Fat - 5.8g
of which saturates - 2.9g
Fibre - 0.7g
Sodium - 0.1g
McVities Mini Choc Chip Cookies are suitable for vegetarians.
I buy my multi-pack in Tesco, where they cost £1.19, which works out at 20p per bag. This makes them a very affordable snack, as many chocolate bars cost over 30p each now. With three children and a husband, who all like a sweet treat every day, this can really add up to a lot of money. Finding affordable snacks like this, makes all the difference.
I will keep buying these and will also try out some more of McVities mini range. They are excellent quality and although they are a bit small, I still find them good value and an enjoyable snack.
Summary: McVitie's Mini Choc Chip Cookies - Lovely little snack pack.
More reviews in the field of Other Food
- Crunchy, tasty and less than 100kcals a pack!!
- Weight Watchers Toffee Cookies
- Birds Eye Chicken Pies
- PLEASE put the price up then I won't be tempted!
- The Totally Buttery Taste...
- I'd HATE This For Breakfast!!!
- Scrumptious Potato Waffles but Please Add Beans!
- Get your taste buds dancing
- KP Discos - re-live the 1970s experience with these crisps - thou sure the packe ...
- Great healthy option for breakfast but tastes quite insipid
- Bienmanger Paniers Garnis Autumn Filled Gift Box
- Bienmanger Paniers Garnis Christmas Tradition Gift Box
- Bienmanger Paniers Garnis Delights Box
- Bienmanger Paniers Garnis Elegance Gourmet Gift Box
- Bienmanger Paniers Garnis Festive Delights
- Bienmanger Paniers Garnis Rose Gift Rose
- Bienmanger Paniers Garnis Salted Caramel Gift Box
- Bienmanger Paniers Garnis Saveurs Gourmandes
- Bienmanger Paniers Garnis Happiness Gift Box
- Bienmanger Paniers Garnis Gourmet Christmas