Product Type: Tesco Food
Newest Review: ... Duck Wrap cost me £2.40 and that's a bit dear compared to the rest of the sarnies in Tesco but it's so tasty that I don't mind paying it.... more
Don't Muck With The Duck!
Tesco Hoi Sin Duck Wrap
Member Name: CheekyCharlie08
Tesco Hoi Sin Duck Wrap
Advantages: Yummy; Just the right amount of duck and salad
I remembered reading a review on here about this Hoisin Duck Wrap and so when I saw them in Tesco I had to have one cos I love wraps and duck so knew I'd looooooove this!
The wrap is cut and folded so that you get 2 halves and that makes it a lot easier to eat. They are white wraps and there's more duck in it than I thought there would be, there's also some lettuce and that's stayed nice and crisp so that shows how fresh the wrap is.
The duck is cooked nice and the sauce is so nice and fruity, it takes like the sauce they give you in the chinese to make those duck pancakes up. There isn't a lot of sauce in the wrap but it tastes nice and strong so that you can get all the flavour, the taste of the sauce goes wicked with the duck as well.
I think the wrap itself is very nice as well. It's got a yummy floury taste and texture and is lovely and soft. The filling is shoved all the way down to the bottom of the wrap and there is just the right amount of duck and lettuce.
I ate both of the wrap halves and they filled me up nice, I think just one half would be good for a quick snack but because they are folded so good they are so easy to eat that you might as well have both of them. The Hoisin Duck Wrap cost me £2.40 and that's a bit dear compared to the rest of the sarnies in Tesco but it's so tasty that I don't mind paying it.
Summary: A Yummy And Filling Wrap
More reviews in the field of Other Food
- Scott's So-Easy and no pan to wash!
- Sainburys Basics Tomato Ketchup
- Tastes Like Chocolate's Never Tasted Before!
- Hungry? No time? Pot Noodle for you, sir.
- Prepare to get splatted by pie!
- Beans - not Heinz though
- Pukkalicious Pie!
- not for a real jam lover
- A great new addition to the Cadbury family
- Priméal Mix Of Organic Seeds To Germinate
- Murakami Konjac Vermicelli
- Murakami Black Konjac Jelly
- Murakami 20 Ea. Konjac Vermicelli Bags
- Guayapi Tropical Organic Maca Powder
- Bien Manger Lose Weight
- Priméal Organic Green Soybean
- Priméal Sunup Mix
- Audary Castelnaudary Baked Beans Haricots Lingots Du Lauragais
- Audary Castelnaudary Meat And Bean Stew