Newest Review: ... crave for sweet things. However the other day I purchased a 100 g Thai sweet chilli packet and I have to say it was really hard to stick... more
Walkers Sensations Crisps
Member Name: spam330
In my experience Walkers Crisps are top of the range crisps (if there is such a thing). They are the tastier, crunchy and so much more flavoursome crisp than any other brand. I like crisps but am more a choclate lover however for Walkers Sensations I make the exception
Walkers Sensations come in individual or large share size bags.
Individual costs approx 60p
Share size bag approx Ģ1.99
They are well packaged in a foil fresh bag keeping them yummy and have a distinctive white packet with Sensations writtn in black.
Walkers Sensations come in a varierty of luxary flavours each more flavousome and tempting than the rest, my favourites are Sweet Thai Chili. I cannot beleive the taste that you can get fom this bag of crisps.
Nutritiously Walkers are up there with the rest in calorie and fat content. An average bag (35g)contains the following -
CAlories - 175kcals
Salt - 0.6g
Best part of Walkers Sensations is the tsast. They are authentic, strong really delicious crisps
Summary: SO good!!!
- Borde Yellow Chanterelles Preserved
- Borde Wild Mushrooms Medley In Vinegar
- Borde Small Chanterelles In Vinegar
- Borde Preserved Wild Mushrooms Mix
- Borde Preserved Morels
- Debbie & Andrew's Garden Herb Pork Sausages
- The Originial American Chip Spice
- Asda Fine Cut Orange Marmalade
- Heinz Mild Mustard Pickle
- Asda Smart Price Coleslaw