Product Type: Christian Lacroix fragrances
Newest Review: ... notes Freesia, wormwood, star anise Middle notes Orchid, saffran, narcissus Base notes Myrrh, ebony wood, musk, amber What I ... more
Member Name: bubbles2010
Christian Lacroix Absynthe Eau de Parfum
Advantages: its a perfume that will last you years (but for all the wrong reasons)
Disadvantages: worse thing i have smelt in a long time
well where to start with this product.... my sister brought me this perfume for christmas last year and the fact i still have a basically full bottle says it all really.
its a very strong over powering smell that really is not my cup of tea. i much preferre i nice fruity smell where this one is a strong smell that lingers and not in a good way.
my sister loves this perfume so clearly its one of those perfumes you either love it or you hate it, and personally i hate it!! i call it my emergancy perfume for when you run out of the perfume you wear on a daily basis and something is better then nothing i suppose, but it really is only used on emergancies.
i dont recommend this perfume to anyone to be honest, i would like to say try it and see but its really not worth the money! this perfume is the reason for the phrase "lingers like a bad smell".
Summary: dont waste your money!!
- Clive Christian X Men Perfume Spray
- Clive Christian 1872 Men Perfume Spray
- Clive Christian X Women Perfume Spray
- Annick Goutal Les Nuits d'Hadrien Eau de Toilette
- Annick Goutal Mandragore Pourpre Eau de Toilette
- Annick Goutal Mandragore Eau de Parfum
- Alyssa Ashley Musk Perfume Oil
- Annick Goutal Mon Parfum Cheri Eau de Toilette