Product Type: DKNY fragrances
Newest Review: ... is where this perfume excels. It has a fresh vanilla scent and according to the DKNY website "accords of lotus flower and Bulgarian r... more
A beautiful fragrance, add it to your Christmas list
DKNY Pure Eau de Parfum
Member Name: scooke
DKNY Pure Eau de Parfum
Advantages: Beautiful smell
Disadvantages: Not the strongest, but who cares
On a recent holiday back from the Canary Islands I picked up DKNY: Pure at the airport. I had a little money left over and felt I needed a new fragrance. The second I selt Pure, by DKNY, I knew I had to have it. I liked the smell so much that I was prepared to part with over £40 for a 100ml bottle. Not a bad price really, when you consider the size of the bottle. Since owning it I have used almost a quarter of the bottle. I will probably put it on my Christmas list.
The box is fairly unspectacular. It is not eye catching and I wouldn't normal stop and pick this fragrance up. It is short, but wide, and is coloured baige. Fairly plain, with the DKNY name in big bold letters across the front.
Upon removing the botle from the packaging you see a short rounded bottle. It is smooth to the touch. The name and brand of the fragrance is written down the centre of it. The cap is a gold colour. To remove the cap, simply pull with a minor amount of strength. This will display the spray mechanism, which you press down on gently to release the fragrance.
The bottle is clear, so I am able to monitor how much of this fragrance remains. Very important, as this fragrance gets a lot of use and I wouldn't want to run out.
Pure DKNY is described as a drop of vanilla in water for its signature note. Other notes include a dew-drop petal accord, lotus flower, Bulgarian rose, jasmine, freesia, orchid, white amber and sandalwood. The result is a fresh floral fragrance which smells gorgeous. It is simply a pleasure to wear this fragrance.
I'd say that it is well suited to evening wear and that it'll add tha final touch of class to your to your appearance. Its not particularly long lasting, so if your are going for a long night out I'd suggest taking a small refresh sample in a miniture bottle.
Despite this, it is number one one my Christmas list, so I award it five out of five Dooyoo stars.
Thanks for reading
Summary: Number one on my Christmas list
More reviews in the field of Perfume / Fragrance
- Azzaro Chrome, natural and fresh!
- ** Alyssa Ashley White Musk **
- Take the Beat, a warm oriental scent for men.
- ** Cacharel Anaïs Anaïs - Eau de Toilette **
- 'I'm not looking for 100 things, just that one perfect thing'
- Feel like Marilyn
- Lady Million makes you feel a million dollars !
- Gucci Got It Right
- Sarah Jessica Parker Pure Crush Eau de Toilette
- Sanctuary Green Tea and Jasmine Eau de Toilette
- Sanctuary Black Iris and Peony Eau de Toilette
- Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine Eau de Toilette
- Baldessarini Ambre Aftershave Balm
- Baldessarini Strictly Private Aftershave Balm
- Baldessarini Del Mar Aftershave Balm
- Bugatti Design & Motion Aftershave balm