Product Type: Gucci fragrances
Newest Review: ... certainly not cheap. The brand Gucci is well known and started by Guccio Gucci who was born in 1881 in Florence. He started making ... more
Member Name: ClearView
Gucci Homme Eau de Toilette
Advantages: Subtle and fresh
Disadvantages: None really
I purchased two of these at christmas last year, one for my brother's x-mas gift and one for myself.
It comes in a very attractive bottle which is cube like with sharp corners and contrast, definitely one for show.
The fragarance itself is earthy and woody. Its quite subtle and evasive. Its comes across quite sophisticated and charming and it doesn't seem to be whiffing off every third person you walk by in the street like some other aftershaves.
I like the unique quality of an aftershave in that it allows you to be unique to those around you like friends, workmates and family. Its your.... smell... so to speak. However, when everyone else wears it (which usually happens to all the great ones) it becomes pointless for me. Its like being a wee sheep at that point.
What I am getting at is, if you like individuality then buy this product. Its not overdone or overused.
Summary: Buy it if you like individuality
- Agent Provocateur Maitresse Eau de Parfum
- Giorgio Armani Code Sport Athlete Eau de Toilette
- Eden Classics Blase Romance Eau de Parfum
- Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Eau de Parfum
- Eden Classics Le Jardin d'Amour Eau de Toilette
- Avon Rare Pearls Eau de Parfum
- Cartier Delices Eau Fruitee Eau de Toilette
- Kylie Minogue Showtime Eau de Toilette