Product Type: Guerlain fragrances
Newest Review: ... own is £39.99 and the 50ml EDT is £49.99 which isn't the worst I've seen. The official Guerlain website is http://www.guerlain.com... more
Member Name: snowcake
Guerlain Insolence Eau de Toilette
Advantages: Long lasting
Oh I love this perfume, it is my favourite and whenever I where it someone will always comment on how wonderful I smell.
To prove this I was on my way to a makeup show with my Mum and Nan in the car on the way there we were all arguing over who was wearing the best fragrance. At the show a famous Lancôme makeup Artist was applying some eyeliner to me. He was absolutely gorgeous so when he told me what perfume I was wearing and that he loved it I blushed all girly......well at that point my Mum and Nan knew that they had lost and I was defiantly wearing the best fragrance.
So if you want all the attention, whilst being subtle and sexy this is the one to go for. It will last all day and still be as beautiful at the end of the day as when you put it on in the morning. I never get board of wearing it.
Summary: A timeless classic
More reviews in the field of Perfume / Fragrance
- Paris Hilton Passport in Tokyo Eau de Toilette
- Paris Hilton Men Eau de Toilette
- Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Eau de Toilette
- Paris Hilton Just Me Men Eau de Toilette
- Lolita Lempicka Elle L'aime Eau de Parfum
- Trussardi My Name Eau de Parfum
- Lee Stafford Pink Eau de Toilette
- La Perla Just Precious Eau de Parfum