Product Type: JML gadgets
Newest Review: ... garment. This is change by twisting the head of the unit. I must state that the JML bobble off is designed for woollen garments, and is... more
Get those bobbles off
JML Bobble Off
Member Name: suziebenn
JML Bobble Off
Advantages: Great for restoring fuzzy, bobbled clothes
Disadvantages: Could be made a little more sturdy
The JML Bobble off is a hand held little gadget which removes those annoying little bobbles from your clothes. It really does work, but you need to handle this with a little care because it is quite a light machine made of plastic so I doubt it would withstand treading on or dropping on a hard surface very well.
The bobble off is battery operated, and I find the battery compartment a little fiddly to get off and then the battery compartment is a tight fit so you have to force them in whilst being careful not to damage the little machine.
There is there is an on off button to switch it on and once you have laid down the garment that your want to de-bobble, simply hold it by the handle then run it across the bobbles and they will be removed quite easily. The bobble off has covered rotary action safety blades, so that you can remove the bobbles easily without damaging your clothes. There is also a removable see through lint trap that catches the fibres that have been removed, you can see it fill up and when it needs to be emptied.
There bobble off has two setting, for short or long fibres and can be used on most fabrics and soft furnishings including curtains and can also be used on carpets.
Some of the things I have successfully de-bobbled are socks, tracksuit bottoms, quite a few jumpers and cardigans, pillow cases. The machine is addictive and I find myself looking around for things to de-bobble.
I don't know how much mine was as it was bought as a gift from my friend, but they are currently for sale in Argos for £5.99 excluding the 2 x AA batteries which you need to buy separately.
Summary: A great cheap little gadget that works
More reviews in the field of Gadget
- Keep the tears away
- The immortal calculator
- Convenient way to stash the cash.
- How to drag your mans attention away from the World Cup
- Expensive Trick
- Hand Pump Dynamo Torch = be ecoco friendly and pump away
- Lakeland Stainless Steel Straining Funnel - come strain with me
- Tesco Value Laminator - Cheap and does the job, keep those precious memories saf ...
- Cow find your moo with this torch.......
- Silverline 483730 3 LED Extendable Magnetic Torch
- Auriol Photo Wall Clock
- NScessity TiO2 UV Plasma Air Purifier
- Leifheit 81520 Clothes Dryer Pegasus 200
- Lakeland Ravioli Press
- Kameleon 6 remote control
- Tinchilla Instant Can Cooler
- Dymo Label Writer 310
- Bush Scart Adaptor DFTA1000
- Brondi Personal Mobile Radios FX100