Product Type: Suck UK gadgets
Newest Review: ... for money. It is actually a neat little bottle opener but it is in the shape of a key. The end of the key is very cleverly shaped into a... more
Easy to Use and Great Fun
Suck UK Key Bottle Opener
Member Name: headsore
Suck UK Key Bottle Opener
Advantages: Novelty item but useful too
Disadvantages: Key can get jammed with other keys
In my Christmas stocking last year I was really pleased to recieve, as one of my presents from my other half, a SUCK UK Bottle Opener. I love things like this as I am a real gadget freak, or so I am told.
This can be bought from lots of online shops at about five pounds, so I think that it great value for money. It is actually a neat little bottle opener but it is in the shape of a key. The end of the key is very cleverly shaped into a bottle opener so you can use it, as I personally do, to open my bottle of beer on a night in front of the telly and when we have friends round for barbeques.
You will probably never lose it, even though it is quite small, because the idea is that you use it on your keyring. Well, actually the key-bottle opener comes on its own key ring with a small fabric tag with the name SUCK UK printed on it in bold letters.
The only problem I personally find with this is that I hold a lot of keys on my fob so when I use the bottle opener, the keys tend to get a bit jammed up and in the way and it can be a bit awkward trying to use it.
Because it is on my keyring, I obviously take it everywhere with me, including work, to the shops, family days out, etc., so we know we'd never get caught out if we needed to open a bottle.
It is very robust and hard wearing and is made of toughened stainless steel.
Personally, I love it. It's a great novelty idea and I would really recommend it.
Review also posted on Ciao as sorehead
Summary: Great fun item
More reviews in the field of Gadget
- Useful for Galactic Warfare ... and desserts
- Ding a ling a ling, our doorbell's in the bin!
- One Touch and It's Open
- Bobbling with the Bobbler
- A bright spark must have invented this!
- Don't take anything away from this calculator
- A very bright little dog
- It's fun to save... with no risks of hackers
- quirky and fun bottle opener
- Best Calculator
- Unicom Squeeze Action Wind Up Dog Torch
- Auriol Photo Wall Clock
- Grasp GR7025 Grater
- Kitsch'n'Fun Fridge Guard Novelty Pop Can with Voice Message
- Aurora Colour Changing Alarm Clock
- Rapesco Puffa Stapler Half Strip
- Kitsch'n'Fun Football Bottle Opener
- MindSpa DeLuxe Meditation Machine
- Duracell Voyager CL-1 LED Torch
- CKS Mushroom Brush