Product Type: Microsoft game controllers
Newest Review: ... bit. But it was an investment that was definitely worth while. I had used a Kinect at my brothers house before and we had always had lot... more
Let's get Kinected
Member Name: Breacher18
Date: 18/07/11, updated on 18/07/11 (5 review reads)
Advantages: Fun to play
Disadvantages: Need a lot of room to use
I was really looking forward to Kinect and all that the product was said to offer. So how does it live up to my expectations. Over all I would say Microsoft have created a great product it looks sleek it has been manufactured to a high standard and it's not over priced. It is very responsive intuitive and over all a great gaming medium, fun to play on, whatever your gaming background is. There is a decent range of games that are compatible with the Kinect with lost more due out. There are great features available with Kinect such as video calling and voice navigation commands through out the Kinect hub menus but in my opinion these can be sometimes hit and miss. However Microsoft have confirmed they are continually working to make it more feature rich and bug free. If I had to pick fault with the Kinect my only grumble would be you need a lot of space in order for it to work to it's maximum potential.
Summary: Awesome next gen. gaming experience
More reviews in the field of Game Controller
- Xbox Kinnect made me sell my Wii
- Vast improvement on older controller
- Sixaxis ps3 controller is it worth it?
- I can literally feel the pressure..
- The wii just without the controllers getting in the way
- Play Xbox without being a couch potato.
- Family fun investment
- Xbox 360 controller review.
- Dual shock play station2 controller
- Playstation 2 Dualshock 2 controller