Newest Review: ... came already assembled, and the table legs just clipped into place on the underneath of the table. We originally kept one chair insi... more
For Miniature Barbecues
Asda Kids 3 Piece Set
Member Name: DavyMichelle
Asda Kids 3 Piece Set
Advantages: Attractive, Cheap, Easy to Set Up, Comfy
Disadvantages: No Mini Parasol
This Asda Kids 3 Piece Set is available online or in store (at larger stores only I'd presume) for the bargain price of £15. For that money you get a children's table and two folding children's deck chairs of decent quality. I think that's pretty good considering you can easily fork out £10 for just one decent quality children's chair these days.
The box is quite small, though obviously not overly lightweight, and I found it easy to bring home from the store thanks to the compact shape of the rectangular box. I found I could comfortably carry it under one arm.
Getting this set put together was simple. I removed the various bits of plastic outer packaging, and then had a quick glance at the enclosed instructions. All I really needed to do was to screw on the table legs - and the set was good to use! The chairs just needed their plastic wrappers removing and unfolding, they came ready assembled.
This is a nice little set for children aged 3-6yrs old, and will probably do up to around 8yrs of age for slim youngsters. The grandson finds it extremely comfortable, and is impressed that he has his own version of nan and grandad's patio set. I think a little parasol would have been nice addition perhaps, but then that would push the price up and make it less affordable - which I think goes against what Asda are trying to achieve with their new Kid's garden range.
For the price you get a nice little set that's easy to set up and comfortable to use. It looks charming in the garden with its bright primary colours, and is obviously suitable for children of both sexes. For £15 this has to get a full five stars.
Summary: Highly Recommended
More reviews in the field of Garden Furniture
- Delightful Picnic Rug
- Will keep food and drink fesh for longer than claims!
- A Clever Little Table Set
- Perfect camping table.
- Nice lunch on the patio
- Perfect for an outdoor breakfast ... When the weather allows!
- Tesco camping chair reviewed.
- Asda six piece patio set, cheap at twice the price!
- Perfect for sitting in the sunshine with a beer.
- A handy little picnic rug!
- Zebrano Rattan Garden Furniture
- Asda Cuba Patio Set 6 Piece
- Palm Springs Six Piece Patio Set
- Greenfingers Loreto Royal Bench
- Kitchen Craft Coolmovers Blue Medium Coolbag
- Asda Children's Stacking Chair
- Lightweight Green Tartan Picnic Rug with Handle
- Picnics4fun Picnic Backpack Cool Bag Set for Two
- i-Koncepts Super Deluxe Four Person Picnic Backpack
- i-Koncepts Luxury Outdoor Flask Pack in Azure Blue