Product Type: Asus graphic cards
Newest Review: ... will result in a performance hit. So far I've only experienced this playing games with extensive modding and customisation though (Oblivio... more
A good price and spec card
Member Name: pudder
Advantages: Low price. Good specifications. Runs well.
When time came to replace my graphics card I asked around my friends, and read reviews and consistently heard good things about the ATI HD4850. At around £110 it was a low-mid range price, with many sources reporting that it was performing similarly to £500+ cards.
Once I had settled on the HD4850, I used dabs.com to search for a card. Although there were cheaper cards, I chose the ASUS as it is a brand I am familiar with and trust to give good quality.
When it arrived and I installed it in my machine I was suprised at how much better than my old card (ATI x1950 Pro) it was. It can happily run almost anything I throw at it on full settings.
I have used it to run:
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty 5
Guitar Hero III
All without any problems at all.
A really good card, at a really good price.
Summary: Good card, especially for the price.
More reviews in the field of Graphic Card
- A gaming powerhouse
- A great card and at a decent price
- The Ultimate Credit Crunch Card
- Perfection on a budget!
- don't bother getting the 2gb version
- Graphics, Graphics Everywhere - But How Does This Once Fair?
- A classic, legendary graphics card
- Low to Mid range card
- 7850 middle of the road bliss!
- XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD Black Edition
- XFX Radeon HD 7850 DD Black Edition
- XFX Radeon HD 7870 Core Edition
- XFX Radeon HD 7850 Core Edition
- XFX Radeon HD 7850 DD Core Edition
- Club-3D Radeon X800Pro VIVO
- Gainward Bliss 6800GS AGP TV-DVI
- Connect3D Radeon X800 GTO
- HIS Excalibur Radeon 9550SE VIVO
- EVGA e-GeForce 6800 GS