Naked Care Sensitive Conditioner Reviews
Product Type: Naked hair care products
Description:Brand: Naked / Type: Conditioner
Newest Review: ... normal something which I thought would never happen! I like to alternate this with my other Naked conditioner when I feel ... more
Price Comparison for Naked Care Sensitive Conditioner
Customer Naked Care Sensitive Conditioner Reviews (3)
by - written on 24/06/13 (Very useful, 49 readings)
Having recently tried out another conditioner from the Naked line and having been rather impressed I wanted to have another foray into the Naked line! Strictly speaking I did not need another conditioner and I was still loving the other Naked conditioner but curiosity overcame me in the aisles of Boots and I picked up this conditioner which was intended for sensitive scalps. --Overview of the Product and its Claims-- Naked is a brand whose ethos revolves using natural ingredients to tame hair rather than petrochemicals and their associated build up. This particular conditioner boasts 97% natural ingredients and contains no parfum or silicones and is ... Read the complete review
by - written on 18/03/09 (Useful, 121 readings)
Naked body care is the brainchild of mother of two Louise Potts who found it difficult to find affordable toiletries free from chemical culprits that she could use on her sons delicate skin. Now found in larger Boots stores her products are 97% natural and with the new sensitive range available Naked has even less of a reason to irritate your skin! I have been using the Naked range for a couple of years now and I must say that the sensitive conditioner is the best yet! I don't have particularly sensitive skin, and picked up this conditioner just for a change because it was new to the Naked range. But it really does rival any leading brand in terms of ... Read the complete review
by - written on 20/11/08 (Very useful, 317 readings)
Product Name: Naked Bodycare Mildness Unadorned Sensitive Conditioner Packaging: 4 out of 5 Quality: 3 out of 5 Overall: 4 out of 5 Price: £3.99 (250ml from nakedbodycare.com or in larger Boots stores) About the company: Naked Bodycare provide products that are 97% natural. (The other 3% include chemicals to stabilise and preserve the products.) They are paraben, SLS and petrochemical free which is good for us, and they are biodegradable so good for the environment too! The website is also really good - friendly, informative and easy to use. A little more about... Parabens - Used for their bacterial ... Read the complete review
Products Similar to Naked Care Sensitive Condition ...
Naked Smooth Silky Shampoo - Leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky, nice smell, 97% natural ingedients The price
Naked Smooth Silky Conditioner - Lovely uplifting smell, made hair really smooth and touchable, 97% natural Quite pricey when at full price
Naked Volume Weightless Conditioner - Builds Volume, 97% natural product The smell!