Product Type: Boots Hair Removal
Newest Review: ... they'll all have them stocked, for just £1. If you can't find a pair at your local Boots store then they're also available to buy online ... more
No monobrow for me.
Boots Slanted Tweezers
Member Name: kama0529
Boots Slanted Tweezers
Date: 02/03/12, updated on 02/03/12 (57 review reads)
Advantages: Cheap. Sharp. Slanted.
Boots Slanted Tweezers are, for the money, a really good bargain. I bought them from Boots for just £1.80 which is an incredibly good price when you consider that most of the other tweezers on offer were 5 - 10 times more than this. More to the point they do, in my opinion, work just as well.
The tweezers come in non-fancy plain packaging and are simply a plastic polythene bag. You can see what you're buying - simply plain tweezers that are made of metal and are silver coloured without any gimmicks, pattern or design. There is certainly nothing designer about them - but who cares because, at the end of the day, tweezers are not something I particularly want to be showing round anyway!
Handling the tweezers they feel sturdy enough. Yes, if you wanted to break them you probably could, but treat them with a bit of respect and they feel good enough. The ends are slanted to afford a good grip of individual hairs and actually are fine enough to grasp even the really short fine hairs. They do have little grooves on the tweezers which are there to aid the grip, but I don't think they are needed particularly. I have had these for about a year and they still work perfectly well, with the tweezers remaining sharp and the tweezers rust free.
Overall, I really recommend these tweezers as they work just as well as more expensive ones I have bought (and lost!).
More reviews in the field of Hair Removal
- Hello Smooth!!
- Tends to your skin
- Wilkinson Sword Intuition Plus Sensitive Care Razor - too clumsy for precision
- use if you've got the time but not a carpet
- Less painful than waxing, but not as effective.
- Fantastic shaver, very neat sideburns too!
- Gorgeous smelling shave cream
- Sweet Legs?
- Soft, smooth legs
- Tweezerman Point Tweezer Stainless Steel
- Remington PG155 Pilot Grooming Kit
- Veet Easy Wax Electrical Roll On Kit
- American Crew Shave Shave Oil
- Tabac Pre Electric Shave
- Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power
- Gillette Satin Care Lavender Kiss Shave Gel
- Tesco Twin Blade for Women
- Bic Soleil Pivot
- Original Source Sensitive Shaving Gel