Product Type: Gillette Hair Removal
Newest Review: ... which provides the sturdy feeling that you don't get with disposables, plus of course it is heavier than disposables but this isn't a ... more
The Best A Man Can Get? And women Too!!
Gillette Mach3 Razor
Member Name: k2705
Gillette Mach3 Razor
Advantages: A great close shave.
I have tried most things to de fuzz various parts of my body. Waxing is too painful. Creams don't work well enough and I think razors designed for women just are not good enough. So I turned to my fiancés razor. Gillette Mach3. Its brilliant!
The Gillette Mach 3 costs round about £6.00. You can find them in most chemists.
The Mach 3 is quite a stylish razor in my opinion. . The handle is very nicely shaped and angled. It has almost a swan neck shape to it. It is silver in colour with black rubber grips on the front and back of the handle. These are great. When I shave I often use hair conditioner instead of shaving foam or gel, this can be quite slippery on my legs so I find the rubber grips really good.
The razor has a pivoting head so the blades stay in contact with your skin when you go over uneven areas like knees.
To change the blade cartridge is easy enough, you simply press a small black button just below the blades and the cartridge just pops out. To put a new one in just push it onto the end of the handle and it will click into place.
I cannot personally comment on how the Mach 3 performs for men. All I can say is when my fiancé has shaved his skin is really smooth, there's no redness or soreness at all.
As for me, well I think the 3 blades on the Mach 3 shaves legs and underarms really close. It never snags my skin. Its far better than any other womens razers I've tried, especially the disposables. I find these are really scratchy.
To buy new blades will cost roughly £11.00 for 5. Quite expensive but they do last a good while.
I would definitely recommend the Gillette Mach 3 razor for both men and women. Its just a shame its not pink.
Summary: The best razor Ive tried.
More reviews in the field of Hair Removal
- Gillette The Most Expensive A Man Can Get
- Wax on, Wax off .
- Banish razor burn and get a close, smooth shave
- "My What A Hairy Beast!"
- Nivea Shaving
- Veet hair removal cream
- It can be expensive depending on where you get it but, boy, is it good!!
- Razors' Reasonable Results..!
- Little product, Little pain, BIG results!
- A dangerous weapon if not used with care
- Taylor of old Bond Street Shaving Cream Eton College
- Taylor of old Bond Street Shaving Cream Avocado
- Taylor of old Bond Street Shaving Cream Mr. Taylor
- Taylor of old Bond Street Shaving Cream Rose
- Taylor of old Bond Street Shaving Cream Almond
- Schick Quattro Razor
- Nair Easy Wax Microwave
- Johnson's Hair Minimising Body Lotion
- Super-Max 3
- Gillette M3Power Razor