Product Type: Gillette Hair Removal
Newest Review: ... which provides the sturdy feeling that you don't get with disposables, plus of course it is heavier than disposables but this isn't a ... more
The best a man can get?
Gillette Mach3 Razor
Member Name: tangoman84
Gillette Mach3 Razor
Advantages: Quality blades which shave with ease, reduced drag thanks to blade spacing, value for money
Let me start out by saying that I have sensitive skin which means that I can't shave every day but when I do my skin unfortunately regularly cuts up and I have been advised previously to buy a specialist cut-throat razor with a certain mix of metals to shave with but at a cost of a good couple of hundred pounds which I refuse to spend and simply can't afford so I have tried a number of different razors with little luck so I decided it was time to try a different approach and try one with fewer blades than others but did this work out as a good move?
- This is a well designed razor which has a head that moves in response to the changes in gradients whilst you shave meaning you are less likely to cut yourself whilst shaving.
- Sharp blades ensure that you get a shave with as little drag as possible and a clean removal of hair without the pain that can happen as hairs catch and pull.
- Greater spacing between blades means that you have a more comfortable shave with less drag and hair clogging. This is in my opinion the biggest things that makes this razor such a great piece of kit to have as the difference in drag between this and a 5 bladed razor is so big it is untrue.
- Great value packs can be had by shopping around as you can get a pack with the razor, a blade for use and 15 blades replacement blades for just £20.
- A comfortable handle which makes it easy to use and allows for you to control your shave with ease, again this helps with reducing shaving cuts.
- The blades last for a good few shaves which make for real value for money whilst still giving a great quality of shave.
Overall I have been really impressed with this razor and the comfortable, easy shave which it gives each and every time. The blade spacing makes for the most comfortable shave I have had in years and the fact I am not cut up each time is a real bonus. Great value special packs make it a really excellent value for money purchase and one I can see myself regularly making.
Summary: Simply put the best shave I have had in years
More reviews in the field of Hair Removal
- It looks great but my legs look like a patchwork, hairy quilt!
- Less painful than waxing, but not as effective.
- No monobrow for me.
- Disposable razors
- An intuitive time saver, but not without its faults...
- Does the job, but smells of cat litter...
- Perfect Product for 1st time waxers
- Good results for wax strips
- Easy Salon Waxing Results
- Plug in, roll on, pull off and...OUCH!
- Taylor of old Bond Street Shaving Cream Lemon & Lime
- Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk
- Remington PG155 Pilot Grooming Kit
- Tweezerman Point Tweezer
- Taylor of old Bond Street Shaving Cream Mr. Taylor
- Taylor of old Bond Street Shaving Cream Rose
- Taylor of old Bond Street Shaving Cream Almond
- Taylor of old Bond Street Shaving Cream
- Sainsbury's Basics Shaving Foam