Product Type: Gillette Hair Removal
Newest Review: ... which provides the sturdy feeling that you don't get with disposables, plus of course it is heavier than disposables but this isn't a ... more
A manly razor!
Gillette Mach3 Razor
Member Name: nodbod1
Gillette Mach3 Razor
Advantages: Sturdy handle, good skin protection strips
I used to buy disposable razor blades like my dad does, but they only last about a week each so I got sick of having to keep changing them. It also felt like I was spending a lot of money as I was forever buying more.
Disposables also give a poor shave, in my opinion. I don't think that they have as sharp a cutting edge as Gillette Mach 3 blades and they don't seem to have the skin-protection strips (although they may have improved in the last 20 years since I made the move to Gillette Mach 3 blades).
The Gillette Mach 3 handle is excellent. Disposables are featherlight and you feel a lack of pressure control. The Mach 3 is more sturdy and the perfect weight for controlling the strokes on your face. It has a rubber grip so that it doesn't slip in wet fingers giving you a nasty cut on the cheek. The handle clips into the blades really easily and getting the blades back out is simple - so, changing blades (which I do about monthly) is a simple matter.
The other good thing about Gillette Mach 3 is that being a men's razor it doesn't attract VAT like women's razors do, so my girlfriend has her own and does her legs with it!
Summary: Get the girlfriend her own!
More reviews in the field of Hair Removal
- Tesco Moisture Rich Berry Shave Gel: A Berry Good Product And Lovely Feel
- Explosion of wild berries
- Nair Silky Sensations Hair Removal Cream
- No pain, some gain
- A very close shave....
- Foaming up in the shower
- I don't know about you, but this makes my wallet hurt too!
- A Close Shave
- Feel The Power
- Great for a quick tidy up!
- Taylor of old Bond Street Jermyn Street Shaving Cream Sensual Skin
- Taylor of old Bond Street Shaving Cream Eton College
- Taylor of old Bond Street Shaving Cream Avocado
- Taylor of old Bond Street Shaving Cream Mr. Taylor
- Taylor of old Bond Street Shaving Cream Rose
- Wilkinson Sword Quattro Women
- Johnson's Silky Skin Shower & Shave Cream
- Yves Rocher Aloe Vera Essentiel Cold Wax Strips
- Yves Rocher Aloe Vera Essentiel Post-Depilation Oil
- Gillette Satin Care Wild Berry Shave Gel