Product Type: Gillette Hair Removal
Newest Review: ... this isn't as noticeable as for some people but it's still nice for them to feel silky smooth afterwards! Gillette Venus razors are perfe... more
Glide over the skin, smooth finish, quality razors!
Gillette Venus Oceana
Member Name: joey92
Gillette Venus Oceana
Advantages: Smooth shave
Disadvantages: Price a bit high.
--What you get--
Pack of razors for £3.50 in Boots at the moment.
--Price and availability--
I find that ladies shaving products tend to be quite expensive, even for just some standard razors so I was looking for ones that would not rust or become blunt very quickly so decided to invest in some quality razors by recognised brand Gillette!
I was hunting the shelves of Boots for some new razors, and decided I wasn't going to go for the ones I went for last time (which were on a £2 offer) as they rusted and went blunt quite quickly. A quality product is what I was looking for, and one that would not irritate my skin!
I have quite sensitive skin but these did the job very well. A smooth clean shave without leaving anything behind. Easy to use. These glide over the skin as it includes a "moisturising" strip to avoid abrasion. I'm not very good at shaving my legs and often leave hairs behind. As I'm blonde this isn't as noticeable as for some people but it's still nice for them to feel silky smooth afterwards! Gillette Venus razors are perfect for me, as you don't have to go over the same bit twice and they give a smooth shave. I am not personally a fan of waxing, so I prefer to use a razor, also I think the waxing kits look very expensive, and I'm not willing to pay that much. These razors will last a long time and they do a good job too.
In conclusion, these razors give a non-abrasive shave, with a smooth finish.
Investment in the price, but worthwhile for silky soft, smooth shaving.
Summary: Good quality razors.
More reviews in the field of Hair Removal
- Boots Slanted Tweezers, a beauty esssential!
- A clever little product that eases my hair frustrations!!
- Effective, but more expensive than the rest
- Ideal for sensitive skin on the go
- Veet Sensitive Hair Removal Cream
- Wow. Didn't realise how blunt my last pair was.
- The perfect solution!
- Silky Smooth
- Say hello to a beautiful smelling moisturiser!
- Veet Epilator Spray
- Tweezerman Point Tweezer Stainless Steel
- Remington PG155 Pilot Grooming Kit
- Veet Easy Wax Electrical Roll On Kit
- Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk
- Tesco Everyday Value Disposable Razors
- Gillette Venus Proskin Sensitive Razor
- Nair Silky Sensations Hair Removal Cream
- Queen of Ooh La La Shaving Gel
- Sainsbury's Basics Shaving Foam