Product Type: Nair Hair Removal
Newest Review: ... done a few times or you will struggle to wee for a few days. Sometimes when I use Nair on my bikini line, I get raised bumps, similar to ... more
A girls best friend
Member Name: katieking
Advantages: A good price for a good product, better than shaving/waxing
Disadvantages: Can leave bumps sometimes, has a horrible smell
Nair is literally the best product I think I've stumbled across in recent years. For me, shaving is too time consuming and leaves me with horrible red, raised spots and itchy rashes. Waxing is too expensive and I have an appallingly low pain tolerance when it comes to things like that. Nair is easy and simple. You rub the cream onto wherever it is you want to remove hair, legs, under arms, etc, leave for a few minutes and rub off. The packet recommends you leave the cream for 3-5 minutes and urges you not to leave it on for longer. I, however, ignore these instructions and usually leave it on for more like 7 or 8 minutes and I've never self combusted, so don't worry. Some products come with a plastic scraper to use to remove the cream, but rinsing it off in the bath/shower works just as well. A work of advice! The product asks you not to use on your bikini line, which again I ignore. You can definitely use the product on your bikini line, it works much better than shaving if you ask me, but be sure you don't go crazy like I have done a few times or you will struggle to wee for a few days. Sometimes when I use Nair on my bikini line, I get raised bumps, similar to shaving rash, which is often annoying, but nothing moisturiser doesn't fix!
Summary: Definitely worth a try!
More reviews in the field of Hair Removal
- Didn't bring out my inner goddess
- Cheaper than salon wax- sensitive skin beware!!
- Trim and Transform indeed!
- Economising a shave too far
- Smooth legs at a painful price
- Easy Salon Waxing Results
- Good results for wax strips
- It looks great but my legs look like a patchwork, hairy quilt!
- Plug in, roll on, pull off and...OUCH!
- smooth and clean
- Korres for Men Absinthe Shave Cream
- Taylor of old Bond Street Jermyn Street Shaving Cream for Sensitive Skin
- Penhaligon's Opus 1870 Shaving Cream
- Penhaligon's Endymion Shaving Cream
- Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet Shaving Cream
- Boots Expert Bikini Waxing Kit
- Wilkinson Sword Quattro Bikini Razor For Women
- Skinfood Shaving Gel
- Wilkinson Sword Quattro Bikini Trimmer
- King of Shaves Advanced Shaving Gel Sensitive