Product Type: Nair Hair Removal
Newest Review: ... the tube is recyclable and contains 110ml. The instructions advise a small test on the skin 24 hours before using to ensure that an all... more
A girls best friend
Nair Hair Removal Cream
Member Name: katieking
Nair Hair Removal Cream
Advantages: A good price for a good product, better than shaving/waxing
Disadvantages: Can leave bumps sometimes, has a horrible smell
Nair is literally the best product I think I've stumbled across in recent years. For me, shaving is too time consuming and leaves me with horrible red, raised spots and itchy rashes. Waxing is too expensive and I have an appallingly low pain tolerance when it comes to things like that. Nair is easy and simple. You rub the cream onto wherever it is you want to remove hair, legs, under arms, etc, leave for a few minutes and rub off. The packet recommends you leave the cream for 3-5 minutes and urges you not to leave it on for longer. I, however, ignore these instructions and usually leave it on for more like 7 or 8 minutes and I've never self combusted, so don't worry. Some products come with a plastic scraper to use to remove the cream, but rinsing it off in the bath/shower works just as well. A work of advice! The product asks you not to use on your bikini line, which again I ignore. You can definitely use the product on your bikini line, it works much better than shaving if you ask me, but be sure you don't go crazy like I have done a few times or you will struggle to wee for a few days. Sometimes when I use Nair on my bikini line, I get raised bumps, similar to shaving rash, which is often annoying, but nothing moisturiser doesn't fix!
Summary: Definitely worth a try!
More reviews in the field of Hair Removal
- Boots Smoothcare Bikini & Underarm Hair Removal Cream
- Easy to use!
- Veet Wax Strips - good for waxing on a budget
- Mediocre wax strips and greasy finish wipes are not so great
- Does the job, but smells of cat litter...
- Cheaper than salon wax- sensitive skin beware!!
- Smooth legs at a painful price
- A terrible product - very disappointed.
- Nair Beats Hair - Nair Hair Removal Cream
- good waxing when your in a rush
- Rio Salon Laser Hair Removal System
- Lab Series Shave Smooth Shave Oil
- Mary Cohr Soothing After-Shave Care
- Slique Face & Body Hair Threading System
- Boots Smooth Care Bikini & Underarm Hair Removal Cream
- Acorelle Skin Care Oriental Wax with Strips Ylang Flower & Cane Sugar
- Acorelle Skin Care Underarms & Bikini Ready to Use Strips Aloe Vera & Beeswax
- Acorelle Skin Care Royale Underarms Bikini Line & Face Wax
- Acorelle Skin Care Oriental Wax with Strips delicate areas Ylang Flower & Cane S ...
- Tweezerman Pink Mini Slant Tweezer