Product Type: Shavata Hair Removal
Newest Review: ... a decent amount of hair from my body. I tried a patch on my leg with this Sheer Skin, and I followed the instructions to gently rub my... more
I love it- it works!
Member Name: murie
Advantages: It works, exfoliates too, aids tanning
Disadvantages: bit messy
I originally saw this advertised on TV for £19.99 but actaully paid only £4 for it from Store 21 (formerly BeWise).
I hate having to shave my legs every day in the summer as it can make my skin quite sore, so I was looking for something that was more gentle on my skin. I was a little worried that the mitt/pad would be too abrasive but I neednt have worried.
The pad looks a little like the wet and dry sand paper that you can get but it is very very smooth. In fact i didnt think it would be abrasive enough to get rid of leg hairs. It was!
You use this by rubbing a in small circular motions over the leg area- keep moving it or it could make you sore. Not only did Ifind that it removed the hairs, it also exfoliated my skin really well. After applying a moisturiser my legs were beautifully shiny! A very professional finish! I love it. It can be a bit messy because there is skin dust all over but the end result is well worth it!
I didnt use the face applicator so I cannot comment on that.
Summary: A hair remover that adds shine!!
More reviews in the field of Hair Removal
- King of Shaves SuperGel Superfresh Citrus Shaving Gel
- Wilkinson Sword Xtreme 3 Comfort Plus Sensitive Razors
- Bic Twin Lady Sensitive Disposable Razors
- Tweezerman Fresh N Fruity Orange Mini Slant Tweezer
- Tweezerman Tweezer Stainless Steel
- Tweezerman Cynthia Rowley Designer Mini Slant Tweezer
- Tweezerman Mini Slant Tweezer Classic Stainless Steel
- Bic Comfort 3 Advance Razors
- Morrisons Chique Twin Blade Disposable Razors
- Morrisons Chique Sensitive Ladies Shaving Gel