Product Type: Veet Hair Removal
Newest Review: ... will certainly last me 10 - 15 applications (if I ever decide to use it again). As a waxing newbie I really struggled with the product. I f... more
Veet warm wax jar - good for fine hair
Veet Warm Wax Jars
Member Name: xbecky_janex
Veet Warm Wax Jars
Advantages: Good on fine hair, easy to use and good value for money
Disadvantages: Does not remove medium to thick hair
I bought this product after it was recommended to me by a friend. I was hoping to use it in my bikini area but found it very ineffective. You can either warm the pot of wax in a microwave or in a bowl of hot water. I used the microwave method which was really quick and easy, the spatular that comes with the wax has a temperature gauge so you know when it is ready to use and wax strips that you can trim to the required size. The spatular is shaped in such a way the you cant really over apply, a thin layer of wax is all that is required. You simply apply in the direction of the hair, smooth on the strip and firmly pull away against the direction of the hair. On fine hair this wax was perfectly adequate and not very painful. however on medium to thick hair this wax did not work for me, It only took a few hairs and let all of the wax. I had been waxing my legs and other areas for a while so consider myself to be quite experienced. The wax was not strong enough.
If you only require this wax for fine hair like leg, arm or face this product should be effective. You get quite a lot for your money so it should last a while too.
Summary: Buy this product if you are looking for easy to use at home wax, but don't expect too much!
More reviews in the field of Hair Removal
- Veet - decent at home product but beware of some side effects!
- Lovely Scent and long lasting
- Bic Pure 3 Lady Razor
- Will Veet Sweep Me Off My Feet?
- A manly shaving legend!
- Bye Bye Hair - a different kind of hairspray
- Veet Hair Removal Cream - Sensitive Skin
- Veet Strike Again!
- 3 minutes isn't always long enough!
- Taylor of old Bond Street Shaving Cream
- Taylor of old Bond Street Shaving Cream Shaving Shop
- Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet Shaving Soap
- American Crew Shave Shave Oil
- Tabac Pre Electric Shave
- Bic Comfort 3 Pivot Razor
- Veet Ready to Use Cold Wax Strips for Face
- Dermalogics Bare n' Silky Cold Wax Strips
- GetBeautyCare Magic Wand
- Tesco Ready To Use Wax Strips