Product Type: Remington Hair Styler
Newest Review: ... so it doesn't fall out. The plug doesn't fit in the pouch so this needs to be folded neatly. It would have been good to have a stretchy el... more
very impressed by Remington
Remington CI95 Pearl Wand
Member Name: crabtree28
Remington CI95 Pearl Wand
Advantages: quick and simple to use- good value for money
Disadvantages: should have come with heat MAT, instead of pocket/pouch thing.
I have never been able to get perfect curls! and have tried many times, until i used the Pearl Wand by Remington. So easy and simple to use. No more hassle trying to twist your hair around the big bulky curling tongs, no more clamping your fingers by accident.
When i saw this product i was slightly confused as to how it would work, but once i tried it out quickly when i got home on a section of my straight 'un curlable' hair- it just worked!
It heats up within seconds and you can select the temperature on the digital screen , all the way up to 210°C!
Select a section of your hair, thin or thick, and whilst holding the wand down vertically, just begin twisting your hair from root to tip around the wand, the wand is a nice length and thickness and also has a cool tip so you can secure the tip of your hair with your fingers, so it really is very easy to do without burning yourself!
Then literally after a few seconds, just let go of the hair and pull the wand away- and there you have it! a perfect curl!
I now use it quite often, and it doesn't take as long as it used to take with the 'old school' curling tongs. I can curl my whole head of hair within 20 mins? Also i find that only spraying a bit of hairspray on once its all done is enough to last me the whole day/night. Rather than spraying a load on each strand of hair you curl!
roughly around £25
Summary: does exactly what you want it to do.
More reviews in the field of Hair Styler
- From 0 to Hollywood in...15 minutes?
- Great...if you have the time
- Curling Wand
- Good Product - Hard To Use
- Curling Kicker's hair.
- Roll Up, Roll Up!
- Crimping On A Very Small Scale...
- It May Be Jumbo But It Doesn't Curl Or Wave...
- Feeling hot hot hot!
- Babyliss Big Hair - A one step solution to unruly locks!
- John Frieda 2304U Styling Hair Tong
- Toni & Guy TGIR1922UK Deep Barrel Hair Waver
- Lee Stafford LSHT01
- Lee Stafford LSHR01
- Lee Stafford LSHA01
- Babyliss Pro 235 Styler Hot Pink
- Babyliss Pro Ceramic Multi Hair Styler
- Babyliss Professional 210 Curling Tong
- Babyliss Professional Ceramic 210 Hair Crimpers
- Babyliss Root Boost Hair Crimper