Product Type: Classics Hand & Nail Care
Newest Review: ... brands of nail varnish remover, such as 'Bourjois', 'Cutex' and 'Sally Hansen. But the 'Classics Nail Polish Remover' always came out on ... more
Polish be gone!
Classics Nail Polish Remover
Member Name: xxfoxyredxx
Classics Nail Polish Remover
Date: 10/10/12, updated on 05/08/13 (17 review reads)
Disadvantages: None at all unless you don't like fussing about liquids such as this
Unfortunetly for me and my hands I bite my nails. Lucky for my toes I can't reach that far and so the only nails I paint are my toenails! Of course if you paint your nails your going to need a nail polish remover and this one I found in Poundland of course costing me just a pound (odd that eh lol!?) and for a 250ml, large sized bottle I thought that offered me great value for money.
This comes in a frosted pink bottle you can still see through and clear secure cap is to the top of it concealing a large hole and on the front of it we are clearly told what it is on the back of the bottle other information includes being told the ingredients used within it, the size, how to use it and contact details for the manufacturer are given. It is a cheap looking bottle this one but it is strong and sturdy and informative enough.
The Nail Polish Remover Itself:
Well like all nail polish removers really this stinks like the rest of them really! Its a clear runny liquid and all you do is apply some to a piece of cotton wool or a pad, gently press and wipe the colour off.
This is great on dark colours and light ones alike. I don't have to scrub my nails and on darker colours I just press a pad with this on for a couple of seconds before wiping so the liquid penetrates through the colour. I don't need to use very much at all and my nails are left looking clean and the job is done in a couple of minutes flat.
This hasn't impaired my nails at all, they are as strong as ever and all in all this is very worth the money it cost me and lasts ages too so its a bit of a beauty bargain this one!
This review is also posted on Ciao under this same username.
Summary: A great little buy for me!
More reviews in the field of Hand & Nail Care
- Hands Feeling Hungry!
- Can't quite earn my stripes with these....
- The handwash for the inner child whatever the age
- Blooming lovely
- Lemon hand wash.
- Nice handwash, especially for sensitive skin
- Squeaky Clean Hands!
- 'Headline Colors Spotlight Nail Polish' don't get your hopes jup
- Pamper your cuticles!
- Vanilla and Raspberry hand wash.
- Ginger & Lime Luxury Hand Cream
- Clinique Deep Comfort Hand & Cuticle Cream
- L'Occitane Pivoine Flora Hand Cream
- Nails Inc. Camden Crackle Top Coat
- Penhaligon's Malabah Hand & Body Cream
- Nars Pierre Hardy for NARS Nail Polish Pairs
- Rose & Co Jasmine Green Tea Hand Cream
- Rose & Co Jasmine Green Tea Hand Wash
- Boots Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover
- Rio Nail Art Foil Kit