Product Type: Neal's Yard Remedies Hand & Nail Care
Newest Review: ... time. What more can you ask for? I use this at least once every day. The jar is small but I tend not to take it out of the house wit... more
Softens My Skin like a Dream
Neal's Yard Citrus Hand Softener
Member Name: rotunda
Neal's Yard Citrus Hand Softener
Advantages: Everything, this stuff is sublime
I am a huge fan of Neal's Yard products. They can be very expensive, however, due to the almost entirely organic and natural ingredients in the whole range of products, and the fact that they are all so lovely to use, I am prepared to pay that little bit extra. One of my favourites at the moment is Neal's Yard Remedies Citrus Hand Softener. This is pure luxury in a little 50g glass jar. I simply love it.
It isn't cheap at £14 but it works like magic and it soothes, hydrates, nourishes, revitalises and rejuvenates my hands all at the same time. What more can you ask for? I use this at least once every day. The jar is small but I tend not to take it out of the house with me to work, preferring instead to use it either after work or before I go out, especially on cold winter mornings.
Among its massive list of organic ingredients, include coconut oil, Starflower seed oil, beeswax, shea butter, Aloe Vera, avocado, blackcurrant seed and the oils of various citrus fruits, including grapefruit, orange and lemon. Oh my goodness, are you getting the picture yet. This stuff is just jam-packed with wonderful goodness which I am more than happy to slather all over my hands.
The cream itself smells divine and I don't tend to have to use a lot of cream as a small amount goes on an on. It is rich and creamy and feels wonderful as it sinks gently into my skin. I often suffer from dry cracked knuckles during the winter weather and Neal's Yard Remedies Citrus Hand Softener eliminates the problem for me almost instantly. I can almost feel it actually getting to work on my poor dehydrated skin.
I am not sure if I am meant to, but I also will often use this on the dry patches which tend to crop up on my elbows and knees. It softens the skin and leaves it feeling silky smooth and with a gorgeous gentle citrus aroma which seems to linger on and on for ages.
As well as working wonders on my dry skin, I also find Neal's Yard Remedies Citrus Hand Softener acts as a wonderful barrier cream. I find that if I use it before I go out into harsh weather it will actually prevent the elements from causing further damage and dehydrating my skin any more.
This is a wonderful skin softener and different from anything I have ever used previously. Yes, it is expensive, but it is worth the money and once I have finished this jar I fully intend to replenish my stocks.
Review also posted on Ciao as dawnieG
Summary: I adore this wonderful product
More reviews in the field of Hand & Nail Care
- Softens the dry, cracked hands
- Moisturising those mitts
- A natural solution to dry skin
- Lemony Fresh Lotion !
- A sanctuary for my hands.
- Leaves my hands beautifully scented and silky smooth
- I'm not Endlessly in Glove with this, but it's not bad!
- The Body Shop Almond Daily Hand & Nail Cream
- Handy creams!
- Bourjois 'magic' nail varnish remover
- Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Hand Therapy Cream
- Crabtree & Evelyn La Source 60 Second Fix Hands Large Kit
- Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Conditioning Hand Wash
- Crabtree & Evelyn Nantucket Briar Hand Therapy
- Nougat Nurturing Hand Cream Fig & Pink Cedar
- Nougat Nurturing Hand Cream Tuberose & Jasmine
- Nougat Set of Three Emery Boards
- OPI Avoplex Nail & Cuticle Replenishing Oil
- Tisserand Lavender Blend Hand & Nail Cream
- Crabtree & Evelyn Jojoba Oil Conditioning Hand Wash