Product Type: Radox Hand & Nail Care
Newest Review: ... to stock up on some handwash for the bathroom... again and I spotted that the Radox line was on special offer at the great price of £1 fo... more
Radox Handwash Replenish.
Radox Handwash Replenish
Member Name: vassofbute
Radox Handwash Replenish
Advantages: Moisturises and cleanses.
Radox is one of the many toiletry brands that I buy due to it being a well known and trusted make and has lot's of products that I like,
And having dry skin I usualy go for the products that contain a moisturiser as this handwash does.
The Radox replenish handwash comes in a plastic bottle with a user friendly pump action, the liquid soap is dermatologically tested and contains Vitamin E,
The liquid is a peachy colour as is the smell but not too overpowering just nice and peachy!
Only a small amount is needed as the liquid is quite thick and lathers pretty well,it feels really soft and silky on the skin and rinses off well leaving no residue just a nice smell and softness to the skin.
I have dry skin and after washing and drying my hands they are left cleansed and feeling nice and soft to the touch, which lasts for some time due to the moisturising properties of the vitamin E contained in the handwash.
I have my own dispenser which I bought to match my bathroom and always transfer all my liquid handwashes into it,
this bottle is a bit plain looking but still nice enough to sit on your bathroom sink or in the kitchen.
I was very pleased with the results of this handwash and guests have commented on the nice smell! it's one that I would recommend and buy again
I bought this at Tesco @ £1.66 for a 300ml bottle, but can be bought most supermarkets and chemists,
Look out for buy one get one free offers!
Summary: Moisturises, smells niceand lasts well.
More reviews in the field of Hand & Nail Care
- Dry, Chapped, Cracked or sore?
- CLEAN HANDS THE VALUE WAY
- For hands that do dishes.....oops wrong thing but still soft hands!
- Softly Sweetly Smitten
- Clarins Hand Cream for smooth soft skin
- Fun rather than fabulous nail effect
- L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream - A good strong handcream for dry hands
- Carex Strawberry Laces Hand Wash - brings back childhood memories of strawberry ...
- Hemp your hands
- Doesn't do a great job at removing
- Avon Care Rich Moisture Glycerine Calcium Hand & Nail Cream
- Neal's Yard Remedies Citrus Hand Wash
- Boots Oil of Evening Primrose Rich Hand Cream
- Carex Antibacterial Moisturising Hand Wash
- Avene Hand Cream with Cold Cream
- Arran Aromatics After the Rain Hand & Nail Cream
- Nails Inc Whitehall magnetic Polish
- Nails Inc Westbourne Park Hologram polish
- Nails Inc The hurlingham Polish
- Nails Inc Stonehenge Concrete Polish