Product Type: Soap & Glory Hand & Nail Care
Newest Review: ... stylish packaging are very appealing and the products themselves are good quality. The packaging of hand food is no exception and there ... more
Soap & Glory Hand Food
Member Name: sammy00
Soap & Glory Hand Food
Advantages: It softens dry skin and keeps them moisturised for hours
Disadvantages: the price could be a little cheaper to bring it in line with other handcreams on the market
Another must have form Soap and Glory! They are really on a roll!
The Hand Food Cream is a decadent hand cream that will soothe even the roughest and dryest of hands!
The cream contains Macadamia Oil (this seems to be a favourite of S&G), Shea Butter and surprisingly Marshmallow...whi would have thought marshmallows would be good for your skin! The cream has a lovely light fragrance and is quite thick when applied. But don't let this put you off, the thick cream goes a long way and sinks into hands instantly. As it claims it is 'non greasy' and 'the most astonishing hand cream ever'...I agree!
I have tried many handcreams to soothe my chapped dry hands during the winter months and this is my favourite!. It leave your hands feeling richly moisturised and with prolonged use your skin becomes softer and the appearence is improved.
The packaging is in the regimented Soap and Glory Pink, with bold cream and black writing.
The price is around £5 from Boots and for this you get 125ml. Plenty to keep y ou going a good few weeks!
My hands have improved so much after using this cream and I have recommended it to my mother who also gets chapped hands. Since using it we have both managed to keep this at bay!
Summary: Feed you hands and relish the results
More reviews in the field of Hand & Nail Care
- Food for hydrating your hands
- Hand gel that kills germs.
- It's thyme to try out a new hand wash
- Soft Hands
- Hand cream can make you happy
- Chocolate orange hands!
- Clumpy mess
- A lovely hand cream that helps your hands stay soft
- Soap & Glory Endless Glove Hand Cream - give your hands a treat
- Silky smooth hands
- Radox Clean & Pamper Handwash
- Nails Inc Maddox Street Polish
- Nails Inc Kensington Palace Magnetic Polish
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Hand Wash
- Nails Inc Houses of Parliament Magnetic Polish
- Nails Inc Haymarket Polish
- Avon Skin So Soft & Renewed Age Defying Hand Cream
- Bliss The Love Handler
- Bliss Holiday Snow Wonder High Intensity Hand Cream
- Treacle Moon Those Lemonade Days Handwash