Product Type: Soap & Glory Hand & Nail Care
Newest Review: ... and it's almost unbearable to touch anything without cringing, I found the Hand Food perfect for using after I've washed my hands as i... more
Soap and Glory Hand Food- A handy handbag must have.
Soap & Glory Hand Food
Member Name: JMrabbit
Soap & Glory Hand Food
Advantages: Smells nice, deep moisturzing.
Disadvantages: Not a miracle product for me, unfortunately.
Paticularly in the winter, I suffer from dry, chapped hands, which I am always trying out new hand products to see if they can combat them. This was a gift which came in the S&G set 'Do A Bubble Take', along with lots of other S&G goodies.
The one thing I like about S&G is the products have the same scent throughout, which is a very feminine but yet not too perfumed smell. The Hand Food too, had this scent.
I will be reviewing the miniature, which is a 50ml bottle and basically just a smaller version of the original handcream, I believe this can be bought from around £1-£2 from Boots and online (www.soapandglory.com).
The bottle is a lovely pink colour with bold bubble writing displaying the cream within the bottle is especially for your hands. Underneath that and in smaller print, displays that the cream hydrates your hands, and contains Shea butter, Macadamia oil and Marshmellow. A few of my personal favorite ingredients. The bottle stands lid down and has a flip cap lid which ensures clean and effective dispensing. On the back of the bottle is more information about the product and application advice.
The cream itself is very thick and well, creamy? and soaks into your hands quickly. The cream is non-greasy and if you not aware the signature scent of S&G products( described as 'The Original Pink Fragrance') it is quite fresh and citrusy, with hints of jasmine and musk.
I use this cream at least once a day, and although my hands do still suffer in the winter months, it is a nice moisturising cream which leaves your hands smelling nice and fragrant. I would purchase again on the basis I am a lover of S&G products and this one does not fall below the rest, however am still in search of a cream than can save what is left of my poor hands. A product I would recommend to those who do not suffer from dry hands as the product is a good price, however, not a miracle product for us unlucky ones!
Summary: Would buy again.
More reviews in the field of Hand & Nail Care
- L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream !!!! what a relief
- Dip, Twist, Remove - Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover
- Smells fab!
- Cleans hand or at least 99.9% of them!
- Best hand lotion i have ever used!
- In the Kitchen with Carex.
- Healthy hands
- Cute but brief
- Soap and Glory Wash Your Hands Of It
- Nice but expensive with scents for every taste
- Virgin Vie Day Spa Hand Scrub
- Avon Planet Spa Dead Sea Minerals Hand Cream
- Tisserand Intensive Hand & Nail Cream
- Arran Aromatics After the Rain Hand & Nail Cream
- Arran Aromatics After the Rain Hand Soother
- Arran Aromatics After the Rain Hand Wash
- Nails Inc Whitehall magnetic Polish
- Nails Inc Westbourne Park Hologram polish
- Virgin Vie Day Spa Hand Treatment Balm
- Virgin Vie Day Spa Happy Hands Softening Cream